•°*•°•* 9

»Jack's POV

As I got home after driving Rapunzel to her house, I simply laid flat on my bed refreshing my mind of about everything.

I then took my phone and opened to Wattpad. I sended a message to someone.

_cool~JOF_: goodnight flower ;)

SIGH! Yes, I was the one who kept on sending her messages. NEH, I just want to make fun of her, or something.

And I'll tell you what, her house was actually mine before, and so is her room.

I then heard a beep from my phone. SIGH, Elsa's calling.

"Yes Elsa?!" I asked exhausted to do so.

"Hi Jack! So, after I got home from cheerleading practice, I saw the puppy you gave me!! I even named it after it's snow white fur!! Thank you so much Jack!! I love it!!" she said. Wait, a puppy?

"what?! I didn't give any gift, not even a dog." I said clueless.

"Of course you did dummy. See, you even left a note. Here, I'll read it:
Dear Elsa, hope you like the present I gave you, shows my love for you... H. The 'H' means handsome, you always use that word whenever you make some lovey doby speeches." she said.

"Yeah but I di-"

"Oh, sorry Jack but I have to go. Mom's calling for dinner. I'll see you tomorrow in school, bye." then she hanged up. I was clueless. I didn't have her a gift. What was she talking about?!

•°*•°•* Tomorrow

I saw Rapunzel with her locker and what a coincidence!! My locker was just next to hers. I did not see that coming!

I started to walk towards her direction, until I heard someone shouting from the other side of the hallway.

"RAPUNZEL!! YOUR HERE!!" one guy said as a crowd of boys started to run towards Rapunzel. I quickly ran faster than them and in front of punz.
The boys stopped in front of us and looked frightened.

"Face me first before getting her." I reminded as they all walked away with heads down.

I turned to Rapunzel and gave her a smile.

"You had my back, a-again." she said.
"I still owe you one 'bout yesterday, remember?!" I said then learned beside her locker.

"I told you, it was nothing, really. Besides, the free test of drunk was enough for me." she did then turned to her locker.

"Suit yourself." I said then opened my locker. She gave a weird look.

"That's your locker?!" she askedwith one eyebrow up.

"Why would I open it if it wasn't mine!" duh.

"Unbelievable! First we are against each other, then we feel the same about 'mobs'chasing us, and then or lockers are neighbors!!" she said in disbelief.

"A coincidence it is!" I said with a smirk then closed my locker. Then Hiccup and Flynn walked towards us.

"Hey Frost. Who's the lady?!" Flynn asked then pointed to Rapunzel.

"Oh well, this is Rapunzel. Rapunzel, meet Flynn and Hiccup." I introduced.

"I know, hi!" Rapunzel waved with a warm smile.

Flynn then made his smolder at Rapunzel feeling cool and handsome. Dude, sorry to tell you, but my looks are way better then yours.

"Hey babe!!" He said, as I rolled my eyes. Rapunzel was shocked and at the same time weirded out. But then turned to Hiccup awkwardly.