•°*•°•* 22

Dang it! It's raining, ugh I didn't bring with me my umbrella. My wolf would really cry for getting her-and my-skin wet. I AM CRYING OUT LOUD! UUGGHH!!

Quit being a baby, I said to my wolf.

Hey, you finally didn't didn't reply.

There's a first time for everything, Kelly. I replied. Oh, by the way, my wolf's name is Kelly, too soon?!

I wrapped myself with my arms as my only warmth. I steped my foot on to the road to cross when a car just parked in front of me. I was startled that I quickly jumped out my foot off the street. I tried to vision the driver behind the black window, but then the door opened and appeared Jack, with an umbrella on his hand.

"Rapunzel!" he said through the noise of the pouring rain. He quickly opened the umbrella and held it above my head. He held my hand then lead me to the other door.

The next thing I knew, I was inside Jack's car. He followed in and sat on the driver's seat half wet. I can't believe he risked himself with the hard rain just to make me keep dry with the roof of his car.

"Are you alright?!" he asked. I couldn't answer his question but just said-"Are you alright?!" to him as well. He then pressed the back of his hand to my cheek to my neck, maybe to check my temperature or something, then reached to his pocket to grab his handkerchief. He patted his hanky on to my forehead and cheeks even on my wet arms and clothes.

All I just did was watch him being concerned for me. It's kinda.....sweet of him, a gentleman.

"Jack....." I said in a whisper, wanting it to be said louder. He looked at me and stopped his patting. I was staring at him, I don't know why but, I just did.

"Punz?!" he asked waiting for me to say something. I was staring at him cluelessly. I just felt like it, you know....

Jack..... Jack.... My wolf murmured in a willingly kind of way.

"Punz?" he asked again.

Then I snapped back to reality. I shook my head like I was hypnotized or something and realized that he was looking at me confused.

"Uh.... Uh s-sorry sorry, I was, I was, uh sorry. I don't know what got in to me.... Sorry...I'm sorry-"

"No.... No it's fine." he said in a slight laugh. I looked at him embarrassed, but he ignored it and continued wiping my face and arms.

"Thank you...." I added in a sweet tone. He paused then lift his head up to me slowly. I added a small smile after he smiled.

"Your welcome..." he answered then continued in patting.

•°*•°•*

"seriously!" Astrid shrieked. Then they all went giddy and stuff.

"Your really improving with that mate of yours." Mavis commented.

"It's not improvement! We're just friends, and just friends! Nothing else!" I said with folded arms.

"Well, you should learn from Mer. She and Hiccup are both straight happy to be together." Honey said adding a nod.

"and how can you say that?"

"Hiccup visits Mer almost every day. He brings flowers, chocolates, PlayStation games, everything just to make Mer happy." I wish my mate would do that, for me to be happy.

"well...... Well how about your relationship with Tadashi?! Are you also OK?!"

"Yeah! We may be far from each other but at least we're happy just to see each other's face in a screen." she answered. I fall silent. Seeing my friend being so hopeful with their mates while I'm bitter with it. It makes you feel.....out of place...

Then everyone stared at my back. I looked at them and then to my back and saw Jack standing with his lunch.

"Hey!" he greeted with a wave.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked almost in a whisper.

"can I eat lunch with you guys?" he asked ignoring my question.

The girls nodded then pointed to the next empty seat beside me as a motion for him to sit. He nodded in thanks then sat.

I looked at him with an eyebrow up.

"What, are you doing here?" I asked again.

"eating with you girls, obviously. Are you sure your head's working, use your brain goldie." he replied knocking my head with his knuckles. I was irritated, so I took his hand out firmly.

"Seriously, what are you doing here?" I questioned again. He looked at me then to our hands, on which I held his hand like it's no big deal. I quickly removed it from his and looked away feeling embarrassed. There was a long period of silence before Jack talked.

"The reason why I came here is because, my friends are not with me on our usual table."

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, Hiccup's now busy for the upcoming competition's effects and video presentations, and Flynn got detention because of flirting with a girl in class." he answered, then sipped his drink.

I heard a low silent laugh from the girls after hearing Flynn's reason. I gave them a fierce look and showed my silent growl for a bit as a warning. They sat quiet.

"So, how was sem break? Jack?" Heather asked.

"oh, i-it was fun, OK, yeah... " then he took a small glance of me.

The girls nodded. Silence surrounded us again.

"Well...... Bye!" then, again they walked out leaving their lunches on the table. I shook my head side to side feeling dissapointed with my friends.

"As usual, and usual curiosity comes back to me again." Jack said then ate.

I sighed loudly.