•°*•°•* 24

Beep... Beep...

I turned to where the beeping came from and saw Jack in his car. He looked at me with a smile.

"hop in!" he said shaking his head to his right as a motion for me to go in.

I ran to the passenger seat then pulled the seat belt. Then he drove.

"where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere!" he answered still eyes stuck on the road.

"where exactly?" I asked again.

"you'll see... " he answered with a hidden smirk.

"but-"

But then he placed a finger on my lips.

"sshhh. You should never talk to the driver while his driving, isn't that right goldie." he pointed out. I removed his finger off my lips then grump on my seat with folded arms.

"your acting like a kid."

"and your acting like a jerk." then I slipped my tongue out at him. He just rolled his eyes at me for a second then turned to the road.

"like a kid." he mumbled then silently chuckled. Ggrrr....

•°*•°•*

"Here we are!" he shouted pointing to the board above our heads with blinking lights.

"the movies?!" I said. He nodded.
"yeah. I'm taking you to the movies." then he dragged me going in.

"what movie do you wanna watch?" he asked. I decided then made it official.

"how 'bout 'The Last murmur'." I suggested.

"'kay. Let's go buy those tickets."

After buying the tickets, we sat on our seats and waited for the movies to start. And while waiting, we ate our popcorn ahead.

On the middle of the movie, I started to cry without realizing it. But, Jack was there to lend me a handkerchief to wipe the tears away. I thanked him then wiped my tears. Then I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders. I turned seeing Jack's arm around me. I was about to talk when he stopped me.

"sshh, we're watching a movie." he said pointing to the screen. I didn't hesitate after, I just let him be and watched the movie.

•°*•°•*

"uh thanks for the movie Jack, I liked it." I said as he smiled.

"no problem." then I remembered something. I reached to my pocket and grabbed hood handkerchief. I couldn't give it to him since it was wet of my tears.

"uhm, I'll-I'll wash it at home then I'll give it to you tomorrow at school. Okay?!" I said but he just shook his head.

"No, that's yours. Don't worry about it." he answered. I smiled then thanked.

Then Jack's eyes were looking at my back. I turned to my shoulder and saw.... gasp Elsa!

"Elsa.... " he whispered, I turned to him. He held my hand and pulled me as we hid from Elsa.

"Jack-"

"sshhh!" I started quiet. After a couple of seconds, Jack checked the area if there was any sign of Elsa. He let out a breathe and stood up, helping me stand up as well.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Look, I think Elsa doesn't want to see us hanging out together."

"why?!"

"did you see the way she looked at you when we bumped at each other in the mall?!" I nodded slightly.

"that's the face of Elsa hating something." he said. "and doesn't like it."

"So... Elsa hates me?" I asked. He didn't answer. I missed in understanding.

"well....well I'm not really sure if she hates you, it's just......I don't want her to think that......t-to know that.......sigh." he stopped talking.

"Let's just go home...." I said with a smile.

•°*•°•*
Jack parked his car beside the side walk and turned off the engine.

He escorted me out the passenger seat and to the front door of my house.

"Thanks for the time Jack. It was fun!" I thanked. He smiled and gave a nod. "well, I'll be going in now. Bye!" then I slowly walked to the door. But then I felt a hand grab my arm.

"Rapunzel....." Jack stated. I turned to him. He's face was close to mine, and his eyes were hidden from the bangs of his hair.

And suddenly, his lips touched my cheek softly and gently.

I was in shock.

Everything fell silent between us.
All I could hear was the beating of my heart. All I could feel is his face close to mine. And all I could sense is his presence with me.

I froze.