•°*•°•* 12

"honey, your friends are here!!" mom called as I ran down the stairs. The girls were their sitting on the couch waiting.

"Hey guys!" I greeted with a wave.

"hey!" they replied.

"Why are y'all here?!" I asked.

"We thought we could ride with Astrid's XV and drive to school." Gogo answered.

"Oh sure, well, let's go then. " I said after grabbing my bag.

"I'll be going now mom. See you later. Bye." I added as everyone walked out the door.

As we were heading to Astrid's car, I scented something, the presence of my mate. But I don't see a sign of Jack.

Then suddenly a motorcycle parked in front of our frontyard. The guy removed his helmet and revealed........ sigh, Jack. What is he doing here?

"Hey punz." he greeted. And walked towards our direction.

"oohh, mate boy wants to give you a lift to school." Heather said wiggling her eyebrow.

"We don't even know if he IS willing to give me a ride to school yet." I said.

"Wanna have a ride to school?!" Jack asked. Sigh......

"I-I'm sorry Jack, but the girls and I ar-"

"Ooohh my gosh look at the time, we better go now!!" Violet interrupted faking a shocked expression.

"we'll be leaving you two here!!" honeylemon followed as they started to walk out.

"Hey, but I thought I'll also be with you in riding to school wit-"

"Bye!!" and with that they ran out of our sight.

"So, you coming?!" Jack asked. I turned to him and folded my arms.

"Why are you giving me a ride?!" I asked.

"Nothing, just willing to give a lift to somebody." he replied.

"Well what about Hiccup, go fetch him."

"No, he has his own transportation."

"Oh, so your saying I don't have my own transportation?!"

"well, do you have one?!"

"No, but-"

"Then it's settled. Grab your helmet!" grmph. What a meany.

•°*•°•*

"how was mate boy?!" Heather asked.

"Unfortunately he is a very disturbing citizen." I answered then closed my locker. "And so are you guys."

"hey, we haven't done anything wrong to you. We just thought that you could have some mate time with mate boy." Mavis said wiggling her brows. I rolled my eyes are their craziness.

"RAPUNZEL!! YOUR HERE!!" I heard someone said from the other side of the corridors. Oh no, boyss are starting to run after me. I faced the girls begging for help. And their answer was......

"Run!"

"yup!!" and with that, I ran as quickly as I can. Thanks to me being a werewolf, I can run fast without breaking a single sweat.

I then bumped on a solid thing and fell to the floor. I looked up and saw Hiccup with Flynn starring at me.

I looked to my back and saw the boys almost near. I quickly stood.

"I'm so sorry Hic, I just, I have to go." I said then tried to run, but Hiccup held my arm.

"Where are you going?! What's going on?!" he asked.