•°*•°•* 4

My wolf kept on calling mate on to that guy with white shaggy, messy, hair. And I kept on staring at him which I didn't want myself to do. I think my wolf is taking over me and my feelings.

Mate... Mate...

My wolf kept on calling. I was there frozen at my seat staring at him without even blinking.

And that's when Elsa started to wave her hand in front of my face, that snapped me out from staring and my wolf from champing. Thank gosh that's done.

"Are you OK punz?!" Elsa asked. I blinked a few times and shook my head.

"H-huh, come again?" I asked facing Elsa.

"Are you alright?! You were like, staring at Jack the minute Anna pointed at him." Elsa replied. I gave her a confused look.

"Wh-who is, Jack?!" I asked.

"The one you were staring at, Jack Frost. Also Elsa's boyfriend." Anna replied. That jumped me from my senses.

My mate is Elsa's boyfriend?

I looked at him again started to make a closer look at him. He seems so familiar to me. It's like, I've met him before.

Wait, this guy is the one who told me about my stories being unpredictable back in 10th grade!! The one I met in the streets!! Could it be!!

And, wait a sec, the other guy he is sitting with is familiar to me too. Brown shaggy hair, a scar below his lower lip.

That's Hiccup! Merida's suitor!

"Wait is that Hiccup?! Hiccup Haddock III?" I asked, pointing at Hiccup.

"Yes! Yes he is. How did you know?!" Anna said.

"Well, he is actually my best friend's suitor." I replied as they both nodded in understanding.

"But, I don't know who the other guy is. The other guy that they're sitting with." I added.

"Oh, that's Flynn Rider, a.k.a Eugene Fitzherbert. He's the smolder guy. He puts up his smolder look whenever he pass girls, just to get the ladies' attention. Some girls find him hawt while others find him as a flirt, which I agree." Elsa replied after taking a sip of her juice box.

"But you agree with the hawt part when it comes to Jack." Anna said moving her eyebrow at Elsa.

Ugh, hearing his name is kinda making my wolf act so obsessed with him. But I didn't let it show.

Elsa blushed after what Anna mentioned and replied,

"I'm not. He's just......muscular." Elsa said. Hmm, Jack doesn't look like a musculine guy to me, he's more skinny in a muscular way. I-I'm just saying!! It's not like I'm observing him or something!! Pffft!!

"Well, Jack and his friends are not just 3 friends in a group. They were actually 4 members in their friendship. But the other one went to collage abroad and somehow lived there now.

"But Jack, Hiccup and Flynn still communicates with him, even though they're far from each other, they still keep their friendship together." Anna added.

Wow, strong relations. I wonder if Merida and I are like that?!

"Those boys are actually chased by girls. Especially Jack, the most. Each day, they try to sneak at him and chase him carelessly of what'll happen next. Fangirling business." Elsa said.

"Oh!!" Was all I can say. I really need to know more about this university.

"Hey, mom told us that your good in music, especially in singing!! And your a good artist!!" Anna mentioned. My eyes widened.