•°*•°•* 25

»Jack's POV

Dang!

I kissed a girl. A girl that I truly love. A girl who is not even my girlfriend!

Gosh!

Wait, why am I so happy about it?! Oh who am I kidding, I kissed Rapunzel! I kissed her! Kissed her! Yes!

To: _Rapunzel#fl0wer_

_cool~JOF_: i just had d best xperience ever!!

"ARGH!! HAHAHAHA!! YES!" I shouted shooting fists in to the air feeling giddy.

Then uncle opened the door with a worried look.

"What happened?! Why are you screaming?!" he asked panicking. I just laughed crazily.

"Why are you laughing?!" he questioned then brought his hands to his temples. "Oh for Pete's sake this kid is losing his mind! JACK!"

"chuckle, uncle. I'm not crazy. Its just that something amazing happened to me. Haha!" I said with a smile. He breathed out a sign of relief then at on the end of my bed.

"Well boy, what happened?!"

"......I kissed a girl!"

"What?!" he said.

"I KNOW!! Awesome right?!" I exclaimed adding a short laugh.

"Your kissing already?!" he said.

"It was just on the cheek big man, no big deal." I said then layed down on the bed.

"you better just be kissing on the cheek. You hear me Jack?!" he said with a pointed finger on me. I sighed and sat up.

"uncle, I'm 19 years old already. I'm allowed to do things now. I'm already a single adult. I can take care of myself. I can date." I explained.

"Whatever, it's your life! Not mine." he said with hands up after standing.

"Very well said uncle, very well said." I said. He shook his head and walked out the room.

I started to feel giddy again and screamed out what I wanted to scream.

•°*•°•*

After parking my car, I walked in the school and went straight to my locker. As I was grabbing some things inside the locker, a hard hand just suddenly bumped on my back, Flynn.

"hey, what's up!" he said.

"what do you mean?!" I asked.

"your smiling, it's not usual of you to grin especially when it's in the morning. What's the news?" he explained. I closed my locker and slide my hands in my pockets.

"It's non of your business smolder." I said with a wink after a smirk. Then Hiccup came in.

"'sup!" he greeted.

"'sup!" we greeted back.

"check it out Haddock, the Frost is smiling." Flynn shared. I rolled my eyes.

"Suspicious." Hiccup mentioned.

"Come on guys, let's just go." I said then led the way. As I was walking, I saw Rapunzel talking with her friends, smiling. She saw me. I showed a single wave and a smile. She smiled back then turned to her friends to talk.

•°*•°•*

"Jack!" Elsa called. I turned to her not looking very surprised and glad to see her.

"Hey, Elsa!" I greeted acting jolly.
She planted a small kiss on my left cheek as a greet.

"Guess what!" she excitedly said.

"What?!"

"We're going bowling later! And I'll charge everything!"

Wait what? Well that's a first.

"uh, wh-why are you doing this?" I suddenly asked. Her expression dropped.

"Wha-what do you mean?"

"I mean, your not usually like this. Treating me in to going somewhere with you." I answered.

"well, I just thought that maybe I should give some of my time with you since I've been really busy with my schedule. I thought it was time to be a good girlfriend for you." she explained. I bit my lower lip feeling a pinch of sorry for her in doing this.

"Yeah. Sure, let's go bowling!" I said as her expression went back to being happy. Then she thanked, hugged me and said, "Great! I can't wait!"

•°*•°•*

"Come on Jack! Let's seat here!" Elsa dragged me to a near table and then dropped our school bags on the seat.

"OK so, who's first?!" she asked.

"Uh, h-how about you go first. I'll go next." she answered 'okay' then went to grab a bowling ball. I sat on the long seat and let out a big sigh. I took a single watch on Elsa calculating her move to throw. I then turned to my left and saw....her.

Her! Rapunzel! Bowling with her friends. She was laughing, smiling. Sigh, she looks beautiful when she smiles.

"Woohoo!" she cheered as one of her friends scored.

"Way to go Vi!" she added with hands clapping. I saw one of her friends whisper something on her ear and pointed to me. Rapunzel turned her head to me and stopped her clapping. I smiled, as she did likewise.

"Yes!" I heard a scream but I didn't mind. I just locked my eyes on her, and only her! When I heard a call of my name...

"Jack!" it was Elsa. I turned my gaze to her as startled as I was. She walked towards my direction and said, "I scored!"

I turned to Rapunzel and saw her bow her head sadly and turned her face to her friends' game.

"Oh, oh uhm, nice n-nice job! Good job!! Yeah." I stuttered. She looked like she wasn't satisfied on what I said. I couldn't help but turn my eyes to the left and started to realize that I made the wrong move.

She turned to what my eyes directed and frowned.

"Rapunzel..." she muttered. Then she rushed towards Rapunzel's table unnoticed.

"Hey punz!" she greeted joyfully. Rapunzel saw her and replied.

"Oh uhm, hi E-Elsa. Your here too." she said. Then Elsa bursts out a chuckle.

"Oh I'm not alone. Jack's with me. I figured that we should go hang out somewhere; here to be exact." Elsa said with a smile.

"uh that's-that's nice!" Rapunzel said forcing a smile.

"Well, Jack and I are going to enjoy this moment while we can. You do likewise, okay?!" Elsa said giving a devilish smile. Rapunzel looked at me for a second while I couldn't dare look back to her.

"well," Rapunzel started. "we will! Enjoy your....uh...date!" then Rapunzel walked out from their conversation. Elsa did too then wrapped her arms around mine.

"Now that that was all settled, shall we continue from our day of fun?!" she said. I looked at her angrily and turned to Rapunzel. I couldn't do this. I shouldn't do this.

Elsa suddenly gave my arm a squeeze that made me wince. I couldn't bare this much longer.