•°*•°•* 8

» Jack's POV

I waited for Rapunzel patiently with arms folded. I looked around seeing students walk pass by me and in to their cars. I also saw Elsa hopping to me then went to a stopped.

"Hi Jack!!" she greeted.

"Hey, so are you still busy?!" I said not showing that I want her to be busy.

"Well yes. The cheerleading squad needs my help. But, I promise I'll spend time with you when I'm free." she replied. I just gave her a smile without anything to feel about it.

She kissed my cheek, said goodbye and walked away.

After that, Rapunzel walked towards my direction. I greeted as she greeted back.

"You ready?!" I asked. She nodded and smiled. I gave her my helmet as I hopped on to my bike.

"Aren't you going to wear a helmet too?!" she asked as she clipped the strands of her helmet.

"No, it's useless." I replied then started the motor. She hopped on the back seat and placed her hands in my shoulders.

"Helmets protect your head." she said, I nodded not listening.

I took her hands and wrapped it around my waist. I could hear her gulp as I did so, I smirked and chuckled with that.

"You ready?!" I asked. I could feel her nod, then we drove off.

The rushing wind passed us roughly as I speeded up. I could feel Rapunzel's helmet on my back and her hands held tightly around my waist.

I made a fast turn to the left and speeded my pace even more. I can hear Rapunzel scream after that but not clearly because of the rushing wind covering her scream.

And at last we arrived for just a few minutes. I stopped the motor.

Rapunzel was still holding me tight. Ha! Man this girl is an easy fright.

"chuckle, hey we're here. Come on let's go." I said as she held her head up and hopped out the bike.

"Geez your a dangerous driver!!" she said then handed me the helmet after flipping her hair to fix it.

"Thank you." I said as I placed the helmet on the seat. She shook her head and sighed.

I opened the door of the shop and waited for Rapunzel to walk in.

"After you ma lady." I said.

"Why thank you good sir." she said with a bow. We both laughed and went in.

We found an empty table and Rapunzel sat.

"What would you like to order miss?!" I asked basically pretending to be a waiter.

"Miss?!" she asked.

"Yes, miss. You are a girl, and you are here to order right?!" I said.

"Well I'm just here because my friend is treating me a drink." she played along, we both laughed.

"Seriously, what drink do you want?!" I asked.

"Just toffee please." she answered with a smile, I nodded and walked to the counter.

After ordering, I gave her her drink as she took it and thanked. I sat in front of her and sipped my toffee.

"You ordered toffee too?!" she asked.

"Well, since you chose toffee, I chose it to." I answered.

"Why?!"

"I just want to."

"But why?!"

"Are you really this curious and questionative?!" I asked instead of answering, she raised her hands in the air as if she surrenders.