•°*•°• 11

"Punz!! Hey Punz, Punz!!" I suddenly heard a voice calling me as I was supposed to ride the bus heading towards home. I turned to my left and saw Jack waving at me, I walked to his direction and ignored the bus welcoming me to get in.

"Hey what's up?!" I asked.

"Care to take a spin, doll?!" he said then tossed me a helmet. With my fast reflexes, I quickly catched it.

"Oh no!! No no no no no!! I am not, and I mean I am NOT, going to ride with that bike, ever again!!" I said.

"Hey, I'll try to not speed up again, I promise!!" he said. I gave him an are-you-sure look.

"You sure you won't drive dangerously this time?!" I asked holding the helmet in my arm.

"I'm sure. Give me a chance." he said. I gave him the look again.

"Do you have a helmet for yourself?!" I asked. He took a helmet coming from who knows where and slides it on to his head.

"Yup! Safety first!" he replied with a proud smile. I made the look again until I couldn't let it in. I rolled my eyes at him with a smirk placed on my lips.

"Fine!! But if you ever drive just like before, which is dangerously, I'm not going to ride on this bike ever again." I said, as he nodded.

He hopped on to his bike as I followed after him. He started the motor, as I slid my arms around his waist.

"Hold on!" he commanded. I held him tightly within all my might, kinda doubting him, just a little bit. Then we started to move.

The rushing wind was just........ calm! I can't believe it! He is driving safely! I'm impressed by his change.

"Wow, safe driving?!" I teased.

"Yeah! I felt really bad about last time, and I'm sorry for that." he said.

"It's fine." I said. "Kinda funny how Elsa doesn't complain about riding on this bike with you speeding with your will. I mean, some girls usually doesn't want their hair messed up just because of the rushing wind pass their faces as they ride a motorcycle if they don't have any helmets on." I added.

"Uh, well, Elsa hasn't rode on my bike before." he said. My eyes then flashed open after what he said. Is he serious?!

"Really?!" I asked confused.

"Yeah. She hates riding scooters, and she's busy at everything." he answered.

"So, s-so that means... "

"Yes, your the ever first girl that has been on this baby." he said and gestures to his bike. Wow, I mean, Elsa is his girlfriend, and she hasn't been on this bike!! While I'm a friend of this bike's owner, and I'm the ever first person that has my butt on this back seat!! I did not see that coming!

"oh." I mumbled. Then there was an awkward silence. So I sang a song to let the awkwardness go, singing softly and not that loud to hear.

"Hey, are you singing?!" I heard Jack asked. I accidentally made a gulp and stuttered a 'yes'.

"Go on, continue." he said.

"Uh, I-I better not." I said as he shook his head.

"No, finish your singing, it kinda lifted some relaxing feelings in me." he said, which made me blush. Relaxing Feelings?!

"Uhm, n-no I better not. I'm not a good singer, I-"

"Please...." he interrupted. I looked at him through the mirror for 3 to 5 seconds and sighed, feeling a big awkward moment.