•°*•°•* 30

» Rapunzel

ding....dong...

I went to the front door and turned the knob to open.

"Jack?" I was surprised. "Wh-what are you doing here?!"

"your a werewolf."

"Jack I know I didn-"

"I'm not finished!" he's voice was sharp. I bet his still angry at me. It kinda place a huge whole in my heart. It made me feel sad, for the first time.

"I want you to prove to me.....that you really are a werewolf." he continued.

"Jack-"

"Elsa has already proven herself that she's a werewolf. Now it's your turn."

"but-"

"Just do it! Alright!" he yelled. "And I'll leave you alone! Is it too much to ask?!"

He's really mad. I wanted to cry, but I have to be strong.

"sigh Alright. But we need to be in a place where no one is there."
I said.

"whatever! Come on." he said walking to the bike wearing his helmet. I did as well.

•°*•°•*

The trip took longer than expected, and silent between us. But as we arrived, everything just soften around me. We were in a green field. Everything was so green.....and peaceful.

"where is this place?" I asked amused with the beauty.

"Doesn't matter! We're doing some proving here! Am I right!" he pointed out. I frowned and nodded.

"alright, prove something to me!"

"I.....can scent people." I said. He curled his eyebrow.

"really, that's it?!" he asked.

"that's one thing we werewolves do best. Highly most of us." I said.

"then prove it! Smell my perfume or something, scent me!" he said opening his arms freely.

"It doesn't work that way." I said.
He sighed and told me to do more proving.

"I.....have a wolf that speaks in my thoughts." I said.

"really!" I nodded.

"It only shows when I shift. But I still control it." I added. He nodded.

"show me." he said.

"what?!"

"show me!"

"but, I can't just shift for no rea-"

"just transform already and I'll shut up!" he yelled. I froze in shock. I crouched and said, "OK."

I backed up a few steps and shifted. My clothes were torn and I'm in my werewolf form. I looked at Jack, and saw him cover his mouth with one hand.

He was shocked, I can tell. He's eyes were wide and started to get glassy. He was forcing his self.

"Jack....." I was concerned.

He was breathing heavily, and stopped when he finally gained his strength.

"sigh, hop on the bike!" he ordered.

"Jack are yo-"

"I said hop on the bike! Gods!" he yelled. I stopped for a moment.

"but my clothes are torn, I couldn't-" but he cut me out by removing his jacket revealing him wearing only his undershirt.
"Here!" he threw me his jacket and I caught it. "wear it and get on the bike after your done!" he said and walked out the field.

later....

He dropped me on my house after we were done. We stayed silent, and I decided to talk when Jack spoke first.

"Good luck with the competition this Saturday. Your going solo. I'm quitting." and he drove off to the main road.

I was left, dumbstruck. My tears already want to drop from my eyes but I didn't want to seem weak. I tightened the grip of his jacket I was wearing, knowing that this is the only thing that is left of him for me.

I'm now.....alone.

"Rapunzel..." I looked to my right and saw Elsa, standing there looking at me.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked, lowly.

"We need to talk."
_________________________

'Tell me everything about you and Jack." Elsa said, after we got in the house.

"u-us?!" I stuttered. She nods.

"please....." she pleaded. "I want to know everything about you and Jack."

"well.....we're mates." I started to shake a smile, with tears slowly streaming down my cheeks. Elsa cupped her hand to her mouth in shock.

"your.......your mates?!" she asked, I nodded.

"but.....b-but why didn't you tell me before?!"

"I tried to. Back when we went exercising in the park but, he started appeared and cut my statement." and now she started to cry too.

"besides, you were deeply in love with him and he's definitely in love with you and.....I just couldn't break a relationship because...." I couldn't finish, instead I began to cry hard. "I.... I'm sorry."

"oh Rapunzel." she then wrapped her arms around me, and I embraced her back. I needed comfort.

"I'm sorry. " she restated. "I didn't know. If I have known, I wouldn't have done....."-she pointed to all my bruises-"...this to you. I'm so sorry punz, I really am."

"No, it's fine." I stated. "I'm sorry if I hurt you because of Jack breaking up with you."

"No." she said. "that was a right decision. You two are mates, so you two are originally the people who are meant to be together."

"But, I don't think he would want to talk to me anymore."

Her face turned blank. "why?"

"he quit the duet." I stated, crying once more. "now I'm....alone physically and emotionally." I cried covering my face with both my hands. While Elsa was there to comfort me throughout my whole misery.

•°*•°•*

» Jack's POV

Sigh. This is just not working. Why did I even meet Rapunzel, I mean, why was I so flirty back then to her?

And I even started to protect her from the boys who wanted her. Was I stupid?! Or was I just blinded with my love for her?!

I gotta stop this nonsense.

Suddenly, I heard a doorbell down the stairs. I left it to uncle. But he just called me to walk down stairs. And so I did.

"Yes?!" I said lousy.

"somebody wants to see you." uncle answered pointing to the front door. And as it opened, a figure of a man appeared holding a luggage in each hand.

"Wait...... Dad?!"

"Son! Jack!" the man suddenly boomed out with a loud chuckle, opening his arms for an embrace. And of course, I filled that empty space, happy to see my father again for the past......several years!

"Dad!" I happily said as he laughed in joy as well.

"how are ya son!" He asked.

I shrugged and answered, "fine, I guess."

" 'Fine'?! 'I guess'?! Well! Tell me everything about that son, right after you help me unpack my bags. Haha!" I nodded and carried one luggage upstairs to an empty room. Dad hugged uncle and mumbled some words I couldn't make up as I went farther up the stairs from their presence.