•°*•°•* 31

After helping dad unpack his bags in his room, we decided to have a father-and-son talk privately, or in other words my room.

"Alright son! Now tell me everything!" he said.

"hmm lets see. I'm hot, famous, cool-"

"No no, other than that! I know you already are those things!" we laughed humorously and fell silent afterwards.

"I guess, I broke up with my girlfriend." I said.

"And why is that?!"

"It's because of another girl." I answered. He nodded and smirked.

"Aah, I see. You were in love with another girl, that's why you broke up with the other." I nodded.

"But, they both lied to me!" I tried to force a smile, for him to know that, I could care less.

"Why?" he asked.

"I......I-I know this sounds really insane but.....sigh this is the truth. Don't laugh, alright!" I said, and he nodded with a serious look.

"Tell me son."

"Sigh. They told me.....they're both werewolves." he fell silent, and looked at me blankly.

"See! You're not even speaking! I know it's jaw dropping but it really is the truth! I-I-"

"No, son. I understand."

I faced him with confusion. How could he understand that? I mean, everybody thinks that werewolves are just myths. He even thinks that! Does he?!

"What?! You do?!" I asked. He nodded and avoided eye contact with me.

"Dad....." I called softly, wondering if everything's alright.

"Once, I was in rivalry with my younger brother." he stated.

"Dad what are you...."

"He, wanted to reign among the Frost pack. He wanted the pack and royalty all to himself."

"Dad, your not making sense! I-"

"Right before you were born, my brother wanted to kill you. He wanted to kill me too, but mostly you. He doesn't want you to be the next heir of the pack. And so, there was war between both of us.

I didn't want you to get hurt, or even be part of the war. So, I asked your other uncle to take good care of you while I take care of my pack as an alpha.

I lied to him about you being successfully delivered as a babe. Of course, I was depressed of your mother dying after child birth, but you are now my main priority, after your uncle wanted you killed. Now he wants me killed instead."

I was really confused on what he was talking about. I don't understand what he's trying to tell me.

"You're not getting it aren't ya?!" he asked.

"Dad, just tell me! Because I'm not getting it at all!" I told him.

"Son, your........" he paused all of a sudden.

"Dad." I warned.

"Sigh. Jackson, you're a werewolf too. We are."

What? Another secret being hidden from me!

"What?! Dad don't joke around me, I'm being serious here! North!"I said hoping that he really is joking, calling him by his name. I call him by name whenever I get mad, sometimes.

"Son, it's true. We are werewolves." he stated. I couldn't believe it. But, how could that be! I never have that......that wolf Rapunzel was talking about, or maybe that strong scent of smell!

"That can't be!" I yelled.

"It is. See! Your eyes are like the wolf's yellow eyes now. It gives the sign of you getting furious.....and mad." he talked pointing to my eyes. I quickly walked to the mirror and saw, my eyes really in it's shade of yellow.

"but, how could that be?!" I said, with questions running around my thoughts.

"Son, you have to calm down." he told me. While I, on the otherhand, tried to do so. I was breathing heavily, and sweating. I rubbed my temples and sat on the bed with a little bounce.

"You alright, son?!" he asked, I didn't answer.

"hmm. I guess you'll need some alone time. I'll be in the living room if you need me." And with a pat on the shoulder, he left the room.

•°*•°•*

Rapunzel's POV

I was walking to the music room, holding the music sheets and my text book in my arms. As I opened the door, I saw Mr. Lii looked at me with a smile.

"Hey, there's my female singer!" he said adding a chuckle. "Where's Jack?"

I looked down to the floor and said with a small voice, "he quit."

I can tell Mr. Lii is sad right now, or even disappointed. I lifted my eyes at him.

"I......I guess you'll have to sing solo then." he said with a forced smile and went near the instrumentalists.

I was depressed. And I think I'm desperate to win this competition too. Without him, everything is just.......nothing. Without him I'm nothing.

A tear fell right on to my wrist, letting all the weakness soak in on me. I feel like I just want to cry and bury myself in the ground. I've never felt this way before. Maybe because I'm starting to fall for my mate, who is kinda rejecting me already. So this is how it feels to be in love. First was all happiness, and then comes all the sadness.

I don't know what to do anymore.
____________________

After much more thinking and crying and smashing things in to the wall, I finally reached a decision.

I ran down the stairs and went to search for my father, who was in the living room reading a newspaper ad with his glasses on.

"Dad." I called for his attention. He heard me and closed the newspaper he was holding.

"Son."

"Dad. I know what to do...."

•°*•°•* A/N

Heeeyy yyaaalll!!

So I hope I got you guys jumping around the room while people would start looking at you thinking that you might be crazy with doing that all of a sudden. Hahahaha

But I'm not saying your crazy, you're not, you're awesome, tell those people I said that, you're awesome.

XD

I hope you guys liked it! And, to tell y'all, there is only 2 chapters left for this book to end.

NNNOOOOOO

I'm depressed too because I loved writing this story. I had so much history with it, for example, having a writer's block, and with all your votes and comments. Wwaahhaaa

╥﹏╥

Well! There's still a lot more days left for me to spend my time with this awesome book. *sniff*

Oh well! See you guys in the next update! Bye!

-kellyclarito