chapt 35 • Eyes

"Honey

"Honey... the intercom" My hands travel up his shirt to find his abs as my lips find that spot below his ear that makes Alessio's voice turn an octave lower.

"It doesn't seem like you want me to stop" I tease his abs with my index finger, and his hands run up and down my thighs as he finds a good place to steady me as he holds me up against the door.

"You know I don't want you to..." His hands squeeze my waist slightly when he sets me down.

"And I don't want to, but of course, your father has to ruin everything" I run my fingers through his hair and try to fix it as best as I can.

He's staring down at me while I do so, "What?" My eyes are focused on his hair but I can see the thoughts in his head spinning around.

"N-Nothing it's nothing, you just have really captivating eyes..." I finish fixing his hair and lean my back against the door.

"Do they make you want to stay a little bit longer?" I stare deeper into his eyes and he nods.

I pull him by his tie, his body flush against me and his hand on the side of my face. I move my index finger down his lips causing Alessio to lean in and I smile when the intercom buzzed once more.

"Too bad isn't it, I'll go first to give you a little time to cool off..." I lay a kiss on the corner of his lips.

I crack the door open slightly to make sure no one's passing by and I slip out the door.

"I'm going to make a wild guess and say you aren't the most favorited student here" Jaxon appears around the corner, leaning his shoulder on the wall where I've stopped.

"Why would you say that?" I stopped in front of the room where Alessio is currently inside.

"I sat through a thirty-minute meeting and heard something about you, and you are a good conversation starter" His arms are crossed and unlike me during my first days here, he actually wears his uniform, the short sleeve button up and tie showing off his tattoos.

"Now I get why they stuck me with you, neither of us are the best influence or a star student, but we might just be the most interesting" He smirks.

"Is there anywhere you need to be?" I need to get him away from this door.

"I can think of a few places" His eyes give me a suggestive look and roll my eyes.

"You make me actually want to go to my lecture, which I'm going to go to now" I walk off but of course, Jaxon is right behind me but it's leading him away from the door for Alessio to sneak from the room.