Assam

The game of never have I ever lasted around 1 hour because after that most of them were drunk...only a few were still in their senses Jin, Jisoo, Taehyun and Chae were still sober..
Jin and Jisoo being the oldest one didn't drink much knowing they need to take care of the rest of them, while for Taehyun he had high alcohol tolerance and Chae she barely had any drink, our innocent baby..

All the other except the 4 of them were now sleeping..
Yeonjun was sleeping on top of Soobin while Beomgyu's leg was was on top of them resting peacefully..
Yeji and Lia were sleeping quietly in the corner with their head resting on each other..
Yuna and Kai were sleeping while cuddling...

And for the rest of BTS and girls, ohhh they were a mess..
Well Suga and Nayeon were sleeping in each other's arms, V and JK were on the floor sleeping and Lisa and Jennie were on top of them..
Jihyo's head was resting on RM's lap,
Momo was sitting on Jhope's lap while hugging him, and Jimin was sleeping while cuddling with Rosè.

Jihyo's head was resting on RM's lap, Momo was sitting on Jhope's lap while hugging him, and Jimin was sleeping while cuddling with Rosè

(Jhope and Momo)

Jin- You know what I ain't got any energy to reorganize these asses, let's just sleep..
Chae- Yeahh
Taehyun- There are only two beds left, So I guess I will sleep with Chae--
Jisoo- Exactly Chae and I will sleep together you guys sleep together, is it ok Chae??
Chae- Umm Yeahh sure..
Jin- No it is not, we--we are two fully grown men we will not fit in one bed..

He said as taehyun immediately agreed nodding his head..
Both girls- So what you want me to do??
They asked as both of the boys simultaneously said....

"SLEEP WITH ME"

Jisoo- Ahh what again??
Jin- Is it not clear he want to sleep with chae and you ARE sleeping with me..
Jisoo- But--
Jin- Shut it..
He said dragging her with him towards the bed..
While Chae was not able to get over what Jin said..

Like he literally said that her CRUSH wants to SLEEP With HER!!!!
She was blushing so hard that it was visible to Tae even in the dark..

While Tae was feeling weird it was the first time he was that desperate to JUST cuddle with someone.....he just shook his head before grabbing Chae's wrist and dragging her to the bed..
Jin was also having the same weird feeling, Jisoo was just another gold digger right then why is behaving like that...he decided to ignore Jisoo just so that he do not get hurt again..

The Next Morning,
Everybody was sleeping peacefully until...
AHHHHHHHHH
Someone screamed at the top of there lungs followed by another scream and yet another scream...
Listening to all these 'beautiful' scream all the girls and boys woke up and moved towards where the scream came from..
When they reached there they saw Jhope and Momo both pointing towards each other and glaring...

V- What happened hyung??
Jhope- sheeee sheee took advantage of me when I was asleep...She was sitting on my lap like this..
He said angrily while demonstrating the position by sitting on Suga's lap..

Jennie- Momo what happened??
Momo- You seriously believe what he said, ye insaan World's Biggest Mafia Group ka member h or tumhe lagta h ki mai iska faida utha rhi thi huh...

She said while moving towards Jhope and pointing her finger at his chest..
Lisa- Umm I gotta say unnie has a point..
Momo- Thank you lili
Jk- But I didn't get what she said can you translate..
He said facing Lisa with a question look on his face like the rest of the boys..
Lisa- She said that he is literally the member of World's Biggest Mafia's Group and you think she took advantage of him..

Suga- Ohh well she do has a point how did you end up like that anyway??
Momo- Th-that I don't know..

She said scratching the back of her head...
Jisoo- Come on guys leave it you both were drunk, and anyway we are going to reach in a few so freshen up..

Jhope turned towards Momo and said
Jhope- I will not leave you I will take my revenge..
He said covering his body with his hands and fake crying while walking away..

Jin- I guess we SHOULD have reorganized them last night..
Jisoo- Leave it, it's not your fault..
She said patting his wide shoulders and walked away..
While Jin stared at her disappearing figure..
Jin- No No Jin Noooo
He said reminding himself not to do the same mistake again, before he also left...

After 10 mins.. they finally reached their destination which was none other than Assam..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is it for this chapter I know I am updating after months but it is still a very short chapter but I am trying my best guys to take out time and write so hope you understand and the next part will be posted soon..

One small request guys please comment your views guys....and plzzzzz vote for me..

Now Memes,