Gender dysphoria

Tw: gender dysphoria (obviously lol)

Context: they're frenemies

Eteleds pov

I woke up to the sudden sound of something. I checked the time, it was about 2:40 AM.

I leaned up and listened for what might have made the sound that had woken me up. I heard something.

It sounded like a- sob??

It was almost silent so I didn't think that was what had woken me up, but I still wanted to see where it was coming from, since the hallway was empty at the time.

I stood up, almost falling over, and went to go find the source of the crying.

I walked through the (empty) hallway, hearing the deafening silence with the occasional shaky breath or almost silent sob.

As I got closer I realised that it was coming from the electric chair room.

Was that Austin?

I've never seen him cry before.

He was sitting against the side of the chair with his right arm wrapped around his stomach and his left covering his face. He had his knees up to his chest and he was practically bawling his eyes out.

But how was he so quiet?

No.

That doesn't matter right now.

Were not exactly "friends" but it didn't feel right leaving him there.

I walked in front of him and sat down. He quickly noticed me and tried to wipe away his tears to the best of his ability.

"Hey Austin.." I said.

"What do you want, murderer." He responded bluntly. He placed his left hand on the ground as he looked away from me.

"I want to know what's wrong." I answered.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm fine." He replied, slightly annoyed.

"Austin please. Just tell me."

"You wouldn't understand."

"But I can try, can't I?"

He glanced at his hands, then the wall, then back at me and sighed.

"I'm.. I'm transgender. I was born female and still have "female parts", And I'm feeling something called "gender dysphoria" right now. There, happy?" He finished.

"Isn't that where you don't feel comfortable with certain body parts because they're too masculine or feminine?" I asked.

He seemed suprised by my answer. I'm guessing he thought I wouldn't know. He gave me a slight nod, looking down to his legs. He placed his right arm on the ground, giving me an idea.

I took a deep breath in and hugged him.
I thought he would push me away, but he didn't. Instead he froze.

"Well I think having "female parts" makes you even more masculine. It shows you fought for your title. You faught to be seen as who you truely are. That makes you more of a man then I and many others ever could be." I stated.

I heard his breaths become more shaky, making me hug him tighter.

He hugged me back and started to cry again. I whispered sweet nothings to him until he fell asleep.

"I wonder what the morning will be like."

I mumbled just before falling asleep.

Austin kinnie moment 🤪 /hj