Are you nervous?~

Context: they're best friends but they're very homo for eachother. Also Eteled has actual hands and he knows Austins trans.

Cw: some consentual sexual touching, sexual comments, and lots of gay.

Austins pov

I was sat in the mii channel with Eteled. We were both wearing different clothes to our usual ones. Eteled had a blue hoodie with red leggings on and I had a red crop top with dark grey tracksuit bottoms.

I was extremely bored since there's not much you can do when stuck in a wii.

"Ettt." I groaned.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I'm borreeedddd." I slurred.

"And what do you want me to do about it??" He questioned.

"I dont knoww." I replied, crossing my arms.

The room went silent for a moment.

"What about a game?" He asked.

"Like what?" I responded.

"20 questions?" He answered as a question.

"We've both played that WAYY too many times." I responded.

More silence.

"Are you nervous?"

"Hm?"

"The game. Are you nervous?"

"Never heard of it. How do you play?"

I could see his face turn a light shade of pink before responding.

"It's a game where one person puts their hand on different parts of the other person's body. It usually starts at the the head and moves further down while asking 'are you nervous?'. If the other person gets nervous, you win. If you get nervous, they win." He explained, breaking eye contact.

There was a short pause.

"Is this your way of hitting on me?" I asked, half joking.

"Shut upp. You wanna play or not?" He said.

"Sure. Why not?" I replied.

He moved closer to me, sitting directly in front of me. He placed a hand on my face, cupping it in his hand.

"Are you nervous?" He asked.

"Nope." I replied, knowing I was going to win.

He moved his hand down to my collarbone, gently resting it there.

"Are you nervous?" He asked again.

"No." I replied again.

This continued a few more times, with his hand going lower and lower down. He placed his hand on my lower waste, placing some of his finger tips in my pants.

"Are you nervous?" He asked, smirking.

I bit my tongue, trying not to give in.

"N-No." I Answered, lying.

His smile grew wider as he looked back down. He slowly moved his hand down, tracing his fingers down my v-line. He moved his hand painfully slow, making my heart pound out of my chest.

Just as he was about to get to my clit, he stopped. I didn't know whether to be relieved or upset.

"Look who's getting all nervous~" He commented, keeping his hand in place.

"S-Shut up! No I'm n-not!" I defended.

He took his hand away, placing it under my chin. He pulled himself closer to me, putting his face close to mine.

"I win~" He stated, smirking.

I sighed in defeat.

"Fine, fine. You win." I admitted.

He leaned in closer, cupping my head in his hands.

"Good boy." He said, kissing my forehead lightly.

My mind froze for a few seconds as I processed what had just happened. A feeling of both being horny, gender euphoria and being flustered all entered me at once.

Eteleds pov

I saw his face grow bright red.

It was cute.

He looked like he wanted to say something but couldn't form the words. I couldn't help but laugh a little. It was adorable seeing someone like him getting all flustered.

I pulled his face close again, kissing him on the lips. He made a faint 'mmh!' sound, unexpecting the kiss.

Fucking adorable.

The kiss lasted a few seconds before I pulled away. He immediately pulled me back into the kiss, cupping my head in his hands. This time it lasted a little longer. About 10 seconds to be more exact.

We both pulled away, as we both needed to breathe. We looked into each others eyes for a moment. He looked away, trying to hide his smile.

I could feel a laugh bubble up.

Suddenly the wii switched on, and just as suddenly, Austin teleported into the electric chair room.

I turned around to see Sam looking down at me. We talked for a while and then played some wii sports, but eventually she had to go.

I sat down in the middle of the mii channel, thinking about earlier.

Does he really like me back?

I eventually fell asleep, surrounded by the memory's of earliers events.