Mini Skits/diologue

This is just mini bits of dialogue too small to make into full stories

One.

"I'm not a child, Austin."
"You're literally the height of a child."
"..Bitch excuse me?"

Two.

"At least I actually use the phones that took ages to code for us."
"At least I actually get off my fat ass and go play Wii sports."
"I- you little shit-!"

Three.

"I used to get horny durin our fights."
"Honestly, same."
"Yeah.. Wait what-"

Four.

The silence echoed through the void that was the mii channel. The two were sat quietly beside each other, sinking into the silence; when a voice pierced through the nothingness.

"Hey.. Henry."
Eteled glanced over at him.
"What?"
"Y'know, I'm.." He paused.

"I'm glad we met." He sighed. "I mean, maybe not the way that we met, but still. I'm glad I know you."
"Hm." Eteled hummed in acknowledgment.

There was a pause. A long pause.

"I'm glad we met too." He mumbled hesitantly.

Five.

"Y'know, you and your dick are like opposites attract."
"I- w-what???"
"Cause you're short and thin."
.
.
.
"Austin what the fu-"

Six.

"Yeah, well at least I don't just pretend I don't have any trauma, unlike you! I actually acknowledge it!"
"WELL I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THAT, OKAY?! BECAUSE EVERY TIME I TRY I SINK INTO A STATE OF DEPRESSION."

There was a pause.

"I can't do that shit alone. I don't know how the fuck you do it but I can't, okay?"
"Then let me help you."
Austin scoffs.

"As if you actually give a shit about me. You'll probably just end up gaslighting me into shit."
"Do you really have that little faith in me?"
"YOU LITERALLY MURDERED ME."
"SEVENTEEN YEARS AGO AUSTIN. YOU ALREADY GOT YOUR REVENGE. YOU TORTURED ME FOR TEN YEARS AND ALMOST FRIED MY MEMORY. IS THAT NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?"

There was another pause.

"You're a psycho."
"OH AND YOURE NOT?"
"YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS, Y'KNOW. IF YOU NEVER FUCKING KILLED ME I NEVER WOULVE BECOME LIKE THIS."

Eteled sighed.

"You're mad because you know I'm right."
"You're insufferable."
"OH WOE IS FUCKING YOU. IM HERE BECAUSE OF YOU. SHOULD'VE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU FUCKING MURDERED ME."

"I know, okay..? I know I'm a shitty person. I'm a fucking murderer for God sakes. But at least I don't pretend like I'm not. You pretend a lot, Y'know?"

Short pause.

"You pretend you never got your revenge. Your clarity. You pretend you've never done anything wrong in your life. You pretend you don't have any feelings besides pettiness and anger. You pretend you don't have any other trauma, besides what I've done. It's getting sad, Austin."

"Fuck you." He growled.
"Right back at you." I replied nonchalantly.

Seven.

They were lying in bed together, quietly enjoying each others company.

"If we were two birds, and I found a single sunflower seed, even if it were the last one; I would give it to you."
Pause.
"WHYAREYOUSOADORABLEILOVEYOUSOMUCHYOU
FUCKINGNERD."

Eight.

"Why do you wear eyeliner if it makes your gender dysphoria worse?"
"Because it makes me look hot."
"True."
Pause.
"Wait you think I'm hot-?"
"WAIT-"

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating I'm rlly burnt out with literally everything Ik there's always an excuse but i'm sorry 😭