Hes gone.. (pt 2)

*Time skip, 10 years.*

I stood under the dark, rainy sky; staring down with grief at the gravestone in front of me. Henry's gravestone.

It had been about 10 years since it all happened. I still remember the day he had died. It still haunts me, but I'm healing.

My umbrella shifted awkwardly in the wind. Whoosh~ whoosh~. The sound of the raindrops pattering against my umbrella were oddly calming, almost like he was still there beside me, holding my hand.

But he wasn't. He was gone.

I sighed deeply, letting the cold air enter my lungs after. I kneeled down, dropping a rose (-Henrys favourite flower-) near the base of the grave, gently landing and the damp grass below.

"I love you." I mumbled into the emptiness of the graveyard. In a sense, I almost heard him say it back.

I'd never believed in the afterlife, nor did I believe in ghosts, but I hoped that in one way shape or form he could see me.

I stood up straight, mumbling under my breath before turning away, trudging through the muddy grounds of the yard.

But still, something lingered in my mind, but I couldn't figure out what. Something was bugging me beyond any kind of grief.

Something told me there was more. And completely out of the blue, a name popped into my mind: "Eteled."

The end 😍💅