Y/N catches the gays.

Inspo/ requested (idfk) by: @WhirlingDrago48

Context: Austin and Eteled are dating. (Y/n dosent know) Both are friends with y/n.

Y/n's pov

I watched the two morons fighting each other, shoving each other to the ground and a few punches were thrown. I noticed that the punches weren't that hard but I figured it was just them undermining the capabilities of each other.

I watched them, an unamused look on my face. They do this shit all the time. Honestly they act like they're obsessed with each other.

After about 10 minutes I got bored of their nonsense and walked out to go chill on one of the hospital hallway beds.

-Time skip one hour.-

I woke up from my nap, checking the time on my phone. I'd been out for an hour?? Felt like a few minutes. Whatever. At least those two twats would've probably calmed down by now.

I groggily got up, rubbing my eyes and heading back to the Mii Channel. I looked around, seeing neither of them there. Well, Eteleds probably in his bedroom, but that leaves the question of where Austin is.

I wanted to avoid going into Eteleds room, in case of seeing something I wished I hadn't. I figured Austin could either be in the electric chair room or in the Wii sports area.

I sighed, grabbing the door and opening it. I looked inside to see.. okay what the fuck is up with these bipolar bitches.

I saw Austin and Eteled sat in bed together, cuddling. They both jumped upon hearing the door open. There was a pause.

"𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖- 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘??" I questioned, gesturing my arms out in confusion.
"Uh-" Austin started.
"W-what?? W-We haven't even- done.. that." Eteled stuttered.

"Yet." Austin mumbled. Eteleds face flushed at that singular word.
".. What."
"We haven't done that. Yet." He stated. There was a pause.

"𝔽𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕀'𝕞 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘." I turned around and walked out. I then deleted myself and fucking died-

Inspired by this wonderful comment: