Drunk Eteled.

Context: they're enemies.
Austin's pov

I teleported to the entrance of the mii channel. I looked out to find Eteled lying on the ground with his legs waiving in the air.

What the actual fuck-

I teleported behind him, noticing something was wrong. I saw beer bottles scattered beside him. He's clearly drunk, he won't put up a fight.

He looked up towards me, smiling.
"Heyy Austtiinnn~!" He greeted, clearly slurred.

For a while now, I've almost wanted just a.. regular conversation with Henry, but I haven't had the chance since, Y'know- were enemies and all.

Maybe I could now. I know he's drunk so he'll be acting like a complete moron, but it's better then the crippling loneliness of the electric chair room.

I sat down beside him, raising an eyebrow.
"How did you code beer into the wii?" I asked. He sat up, holding his hand out as he closed his eyes.

I saw a smaller, glitchier version of the control panel. Mine was a baby blue, while his was more of a dark blue.

He got rid of it, grabbing his half empty beer bottle and leaned his back against me, chugging it.

"Y'know, you're pretty cute when you're drunk." I commented. He nearly choked, placing his bottle down.
"W-what-?" He questioned, turning to face me with a layer of blush dusting his cheeks.

"You heard me. I think you're cute." I repeated, smirking. He laughed in confusion. I could see his face getting hotter; I smirked at this.

I figured if he's probably gonna act like a twat anyways, and also probably won't remember half of this, so I might as well have some fun with it.

Obviously I'm not going to "do anything" with him, I'm not a monster. But I figured that flirting and other random shit could be somewhat entertaining.

"Wow. You get flustered easily." I raised an eyebrow.
"Piss off." He mumbled, coding in another bottle.

"Nuh, uh. You've had enough to drink pretty boy." I grabbed the bottle from his hands. He immediately tried to get it back, pressing himself against me.

"Give-" He paused for a moment to hiccup. "Give it back!!" He demanded in a whiny voice.

"No. You're already clearly drunk as shit. You've had enough." I replied. He moved higher up, trying to reach it.

"Please? I'll be a good boy, daddy~" He begged. I paused from the initial shock. "DADDY"??? AM I INTO THAT?! WHY AM I INTO THAT?? WHAT THE FUCK!??

(DON'T CLICK OFF YET I SWEAR IT GETS LESS CRINGE 😭)

I felt my breath grow warm as my face turned bright red. He took this opportunity to snatch the bottle off of me.

"Hah. And you said I was easily flustered, bozo." He laughed, standing up and pulling out the cork, flicking it at me.

"You little shit-!" I stood up quickly with embarrassment, trying to snatch the bottle off of him again, but without success.

He chugged as much as he could before I snatched it out his mouth.
"No. More." I growled.

"Bitch you hurt my teeth." He said, completely ignoring me trying to take charge of the situation.

"What do you want me to do about it? Kiss it better??" I rolled my eyes sarcastically. He moved close to me, the smell of beer radiating from him.

"Yes." He smirked. He moved close to me, making our faces inches apart. I sighed, grabbing his hand.
"C'mon. We're getting your ass to bed." I stated, grabbing Eteleds wrist. (OUCH iykyk)

"Noo, you dickheaddd." He whined in complaint. I picked him up bridal style, making him squeak in surprise.

"AH-! PUT ME DOWN-!!" He screamed, wrapping his arms tightly around my neck.
"Oh shut up. I'm not gonna drop you." I rolled my eyes, looking down at him.

He was shaking slightly and clinging to me tightly; I felt bad, so I decided to put him down.
"Fine." I sighed, placing him on the ground.

The second his feet touched the ground, he let out a large sigh of relief, scrambling to get out of my arms.

"Never.. do that again." He wobbled, stabilising himself. I giggled, cocking an eyebrow.
"Whatt? You afraid little old me would drop you?" I asked innocently.
"Yes." He responded bluntly. "Also you are not little you are fucking gigantic."

I laughed at the comment.
"Ohh nooo. My feelinggsss... I may never recovveerrrrr.." I cried dramatically.
"Yeah well-" He was cut off by a hiccup. "Well you-" he hummed lowly. "You.."

"Mhm, I what, darling~? Use your big-boy words." I smirked. His face immediately turned a deep red. He clenched his jaw tightly, staring me directly in the eyes.

"I don't like you." He jabbed his pointer finger into my chest as he spoke.
"I'm crushed." I replied sarcastically.
"You should be." He batted his eyes dramatically, turning away from me as he crossed his arms.

"Alright, come on. Time to get your fatass to bed." I said.
"You.." A hiccup. "You aren't my fuckin' dad." He growled.

"Bitch I will literally drag you, don't fucking try me."
"Bring it on giraffe."

I wrapped my arms around his torso, swiftly pulling him back. He quickly fought back, pulling away as he tried to pry my arms off of him.

I lift him up, starting to take him to his room. He starts kicking and screaming, hitting me as hard as he can.

"PUT ME DOWN YOU WANKER." He screamed. I chuckled at his attempts to free himself. Eventually, I made it to his room, throwing him on the bed.

I knew he would keep trying to leave, like an annoying ass kid from 'Super Nanny'; so I grabbed him, wrapping him in the blanket like a burrito so he couldn't move.

"Good luck running away now." I commented smugly.
"I hate you." He kicked his legs, trying to free himself. I Held the blanket in place.
"You're like a human body pillow now." I smiled in victory, lying down on the bed beside him. (-Not close, but close enough.-)

After about a minute, he stopped struggling, sighing heavily.
"You given up yet?"
"Mmhhh.."
"I'll take that as a yes."

He rolled closer to me, placing his head on my side. The warmth on his face made me realise how cold the rest of my body was; I shivered at the sensation.

I could tell he was trying to get closer to me, but couldn't. I sighed quietly, looking down at him.
"Are you gonna stop trying to run away now?" I question. He nodded weakly. Surprisingly, I chose to believe him, carefully unwrapping him.

As soon as he was out of his blanket prison, he clung onto me tightly. I tried to ignore the blush on my face; he's drunk, I reminded myself.

I grabbed the blanket, throwing it over the both of us.
"Ehhh.." He groaned softly. "Mmhhh.."
"You alright-??" I questioned with a slight laugh. He fully wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling my chest, and letting out another tired whine.

I already knew I was blushing, and I didn't know whether this was okay or not. He's drunk, but we're not doing anything bad, right?

It's more-so the idea of he would never do this if he weren't drunk, since were enemies n' shit.

But he looks so adorable in my armmssss.. I dont know what to doooooo..

I sighed in defeat, wrapping my arms around him, and holding him close. Cuddling won't hurt, right?

He quickly fell asleep in my arms, sighing softly as I felt him fully relax into me. Despite the odds at hand, I actually felt.. content. Peaceful.

I felt like I could actually fall asleep for once. I held him tightly, closing my eyes and seeping into the warmth.