𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓

❝ You are the one who saved me

❝ You are the one who saved me. It isn't the other way around, you bring me to life. There isn't any amount of love I have for you that can make up for it. ❝

     𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐒 was where it was quiet, simple and domestic. Every nuclear family living in the State of Indiana who wanted a simple and normal life would eventually fall in the grasps of the small town where nothing ever happens. Crime activities were small, niche, there, but nothing ever major. The only big thing to ever happen in the town was what happened back in 1959, the Creel family tragedy but that was really it. What follows after was just a few accidents and robberies, nothing worth remembering.

The history of this town was all what Andrea Harrington can think of on why her parents were hell bent on staying despite having the wealth to move to a bigger city and have a better life. If not for themselves, then for their children. Unlike her brother, Andrea dreamt big, goals that could reach the clouds but not too far to be a hopeless dreamer who wanted to achieve everything. There were limits, she knew that. Her perfect grades, steady, lively and normal on-going capable life was what keeps her sane and her parents off her case. If she exceeds their expectations, they would leave her alone and it is all she wants from them, nothing more. If she could leave, she would have. But Steve won't and so she stayed, for him. God only knows how much she loves her brother and was willing to go to the ends of the world for him.

Although there was something she couldn't do for him. As much as it kills Andrea, as much as it was difficult to stray away from, she couldn't not love his girlfriend in the dark ever since he began dating her.

we'll get through this together, too. we've been through worse, this would blow over quicker than you think.

STARTED: May 30 , 2022
PUBLISHED: June 04 , 2022
ENDED: N/A