𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐢 𝐝𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬, 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚

-

THE GROUP EVENTUALLY STOPS AT HOPPER'S CABIN, Eleven's only true home to hide out in case more of those things comes for them to the places its knows by the past. So far. Eleven has been working on searching for the known Flayed, hopefully it could lead them the the source before more people gets hurt or it succeeds on what it's doing.

Andrea was outside, sitting on a high swing by the porch which she could only guess Jim Hopper made for Eleven throughout the times they've lived here. Besides her was a pile of tissues, each soaked with blood she tried stopping. But right now, she was only holding a bag of ice over her temple, wrapped in cloth Jonathan gave her thirty minutes ago.

She heard the door open near that made her see Nancy come out, shutting the door behind her.

"Hey." Andrea greets lowly, her voice hoarse by either from screaming or being choked, she didn't know which one.

"What are you doing out here?" Nancy asks quietly, walking to sit down besides Andrea who scoots aside fot her. Even when she sat down, Nancy didn't look at anywhere else but the girl besides her.

"Just fresh air." Andrea answers soothingly, looking down when she felt Nancy hold her hand while the other was holding the ice that numbs her head. "I'm fine, Nance. It barely even hurts anymore."

"For some reason, I just don't believe that." Nancy tells her softly, her eyes looking across Andrea's face. The visible cut on the girl's bottom lip, dried blood by her temple and the bruise on her neck... She shudders at the sight of it all, tears forming in her eyes just to see her so hurt.

"Hey." Andrea says, now looking at her and dropping the ice by her lap. "I'll be okay. This stuff heals, you should've seen Steve when Jonathan beat the shit out of him two years ago."

Nancy lets out an amused laugh, shaking her head. "That was different. This was..."

"Terrible, I know." Andrea sighs. "Last year was terrible too. And the year before that. But each and every one of that, we made it out. What makes this so different?"

"We don't know that." Nancy says, afraid. An emotion she can't show to anyone but the person in front of her who wasn't judging her by it. She should be. In fact, Andrea was too. "You're already hurt, the Mind Flayer is God knows where."

"Hey, we're gonna be fine."

Nancy just doesn't believe her as much as she wanted to. And she didn't want to keep talking about it and instead, her hand moves, slipping her fingers onto Andrea's until their hands interlocks. She has her eyes set on it as she speaks.

"Back at the hospital... You weren't stupid, you know." Nancy couldn't look at her, afraid to see Andrea's face that was nothing but sensitive, filled with care and was willing to listen. "No one you love will leave you. Even if they do, I'll be here. And I know that I'm one of those people you're scared that would leave, but I won't. You have to understand, I– I love you, Andrea."

"I love you when we're seperated in crowded rooms. I love you when we're alone together in a room. I love you just by you being here, or not at all. In dreams, thoughts... It's always been you and no one else." Nancy continues as if it was the first time.