𝐢𝐯. 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧

𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬, 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚

"YOU SHOULDN'T DO THIS. It's fine, really." Jonathan says, his voice quivering in hidden fear when he hands a pure silver dinner knife to Andrea Harrington who takes it by the handle.

"You can't bleed that much alone." Andrea says in a clear enough voice, taking in her breathings slowly while she places the side of the knife blade onto her free open palm. The touch of cold made her expect the pain that was about to come through.

They both look at each other nervously, the aura of the room was heavier than any storm in Hawkins. But Nancy comes in the living room with also a knife that she got from the kitchen drawer.

"Nance, come on, we already said you weren't doing it too." Jonathan says softly, lowering down his own in attempt to change the girl's mind.

"No, you two discussed it for me and I already said we're all doing it together." Nancy says strictly in a rather collected tone that made Andrea keep herself together. How did she do that? "Okay? End of discussion, we're all here."

Andrea sighs, "Fine, let's just get it over with."

"Andrea." Steve's voice overcame the memory that Andrea was pulled back from reality, looking up from her fresh cup of coffee to her brother who was holding a box of cereal. "You going somewhere?" He asks, looking back at the overnight bag laid on the kitchen counter.

"Yeah, just spending the night over at Tina's." Andrea says smoothly, shaking her head before picking up the coffee from the table before her. She checks the clock hung on the wall near.

"I thought you don't like spending the night at anyone's?" Steve frowns, his innocent question slightly irritating his sister by the unintended pushy sibling card.

"Trying something new." She shrugs, standing up and the chair behind her skids through the kitchen floor while she makes her way to the sink. "I'll be back in two days, hopefully."

Andrea places her empty cup in the sink, quickly grabbing her watch and bracelet on this glassed bowl besides it. She somehow hated lying to Steve but this time was kinda different. Something tells her it just is.

"Hey, uh..." Steve calls ahead, catching up to her when Andrea was two steps away from the front door, car and house keys in her hand. Steve scratches the back of his head, "Sorry, for uh, acting like a douche at the party."

"It's not me you should apologize to." Andrea tells him pointedly, pulling her bag over back to her shoulder for a comfortable carry.

"I know." Steve sighs heavily, burrying his hands in his jean pocket that seems to go down forever with no end. "Have you heard from Nancy? Did she say anything about me?"

Andrea looks down, she didn't know why that question affected her so much that it struck right through her chest and into her solely beating her heart. "I haven't." She lies, as planned. Nancy told her no loose ends and there will be no ends. "Just... apologize, alright? And flowers. Definitely flowers."

"Yeah." Steve says in a defeated sigh, didn't notice his sister lying or the fact that she was jealous of his relationship. "Have fun."