𝐢. 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬, 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚

     IT'S ALMOST BEEN A YEAR SINCE WILL WAS FOUND. During those dark and tedious times, Andrea found a friend in people she thought she'd never talk to during her normalcy teenage days. Like Jonathan Byers, the guy her brother embarrased multiple times and one of those times, Andrea stood up for because her brother was acting like an ass.

But before she became friends with Jonathan, she actually hated him in a way. Because after discovering he took those inappropriate photos of Nancy in the party that Barb and Annie disappeared, Andrea was besides Steve when Jonathan's camera shattered. Truth was, she really enjoyed hearing that glass shatter.

Because in some way, Jonathan will never take photos like that ever again. But also a part of her felt bad until she remembered that he took pictures of Nancy getting undressed. In the woods like a total creep.

Andrea was surprised when Nancy came to her, came close to tears saying that Barb is in serious trouble and Annie might be too. It was why Andrea helped. Because she couldn't stand doing nothing and it was because she had an awful feeling all day about her best friend, Annie, being in danger.

Afterall, the whole town was in alert after Will Byers's disappearance. They were all on edge. And when Barb Holland and Annie Hart came out as missing too, it felt so horrifying to Nancy and Andrea who felt like they could have prevented it from happening if they had just made better choices.

They teamed up. Andrea felt somewhat guilty because her brother and Nancy was kind of at odds during those times and she didn't want to be in the middle of it but she was forced to. When the two of them teamed up with Jonathan after seeing the same "masked man" they saw in the Harrington residence, and Steve mistaking Jonathan and Nancy as a thing when he tried to sneak in her bedroom, Andrea smacked her brother and cleaned the theatre title off of Nancy's name.

After what feels like a long hours of cleaning, Steve joined her, apologizing for acting like a dick and offering to help. At first, Andrea slapped him again despite getting beat up by Jonathan but let him scrubbed the paint off the theatre title heads that deeply offended Nancy.

"Hey." Jonathan says, sitting down besides Andrea who just begun eating her lunch food in one of the cafeteria tables. "You okay?" He asks, setting down his camera on the empty space of the desk.

Andrea hums, "Yeah..." She mutters. "Yeah, just thinking about this stupid quiz I have next period."

That was a lie, she was thinking about Annie. Her family who is in deep mourning. Her parents who had lost another child after the other in a town they thought was safe unlike before. Andrea was in the funeral, she couldn't hold it together. And if Nancy wasn't there with her, she would have bolted and cried alone but she didn't.

She helped Annie's parents arrange another funeral for their kid and tried her best not to tell what really happened to Annie after finding out the truth with this other kids.

"A quiz? What quiz?" Jonathan asks, slightly panicking.

"It's in English Lit, I'm sure it's not that hard."

"Well, if it's not that hard, maybe you shouldn't think too much." Jonathan says, slightly chuckling. "You'll blow your head off if you keep up."