𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬, 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚

-

THEY WERE IN AN ARGUMENT AGAIN, it was between Dustin and Steve when Dustin brought up Suzie again and why Steve hesitated back in the drive to Erica's question about how Suzie sounds made up. Andrea wasn't stopping them, could use a bit of amusement in this hectic situation they have now.

But they pretty well stopped when Murray started speaking again on the radio, "Scoops Troop, this is... Hm. Bald Eagle. I've reached another junction."

"This is what?" Dustin asks, frowning at Erica as he got it confused to something else.

"The fourth junction."

"Alright, so if memory serves, this is right after the My Little Pony thesis."

"We went left, so he has to go right."

"Right. Fly right, Bald Eagle." Dustin speaks to the mic, "Fly right."

"Roger that, flying right." little shit.

Andrea's soft gaze falls into uncertainty and hard, her arms falling to her side when she sees the mall from up in the hill, the electricity and lights going crazy just even by outside. There was something wrong... "Steve..." She calls unsurely, her eyes never looked away from the Starcourt mall.

"Hey, guys?" Steve calls, too, also looking. All of them checks over the middle of town and it was not a pretty good sight to see.

Dustin runs back to the radio, switching frequencies as fast as he could with the rest of the group following him, worried and tense. "Griswold Family, this is Scoops Troop! Do you copy, Over! Griswold Family, I repeat, this is Scoops Troop. Do you copy?!"

The only answer they received was a loud and frightening shriek, loud enough for the signal to shake and enough for Andrea to let out a breath before covering her mouth in shock.

"Griswold family, do you copy?! Do you copy?!"

Again, it roars straight into the radio before a shatter. "Goddamn it... Damn it!" Andrea curses frustratedly, quickly standing up and running back to the car.

"Where are you going?!"

"To get them the hell outta there!" Steve answers before pointing at Robin. "You should stay here, alright? All of you, stay here, contact the others!"

"Yep, sure, no argument there."

"Steve!" Dustin shouts, tossing him a radio which he caught luckily before sprinting towards the car and to his sister who was as worried as he was. "Stay in touch!"

Andrea fumbly re-starts the engine and Steve jumps in the passenger seat without opening the door, "Go! Go!"

"Shit, come on..." Andrea whispers, her heart thumping in her chest while she backs out the hill and expertly swerves to the right so they were right down ahead of the hill for a faster per view. "Steve, I'm not about to argue with you so put your seatbelt on!" She says loudly when they reached the main road.