𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬, 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚

IT WAS A FREE DAY TODAY, Andrea had nothing better to do than to visit her favorite brother in the entire world and annoy him all day as she's never done that before. The idea just crossed her mind this morning when she drove Nancy to work despite not having work herself. When Nancy found that out too late, she insisted on commuting home and even dared Andrea to try and pick her up, she'll scream bloody murder.

For now, Andrea was still contemplating whether to pick her up and drive her home or risk getting arrested because of Nancy Wheeler's stubborn mentality. As much as she loves her, that was just the way she was and even so, Andrea wouldn't have asked for a better person.

Before she went to the mall, she bought breakfast and brought it to the Byers. Joyce couldn't let her go without having Andrea eat all those food with them and so she did. It's been a time since she's dropped by a visit anyways so she did.

After that, she went straight to the mall and bumped into people she's rather die than to talk to.

"It's Tommy and what's-her-name, you're telling me you won't do the same thing I'm doing right now?" Andrea speaks through a mouth full of ice cream, sitting on the table besides her brother Steve whose on his break with Robin doing the work he's supposed to do.

Andrea met Robin a month ago, she seems cool and she is.

"Okay, you have a fair point." Steve was chewing a wafer he stole from Andrea's cup, his arms crossed. "They came here at Scoop's ahoy the first week I started working and I just want to say, I have never wanted to beat someone's ass so much until that day."

"You should've and gotten fired." Andrea says, swiping her wafer from Steve's hand and took a bite. "It'll be worth it, Tommy deserves it."

"Hey, I was eating that." Steve says, dragging out his words.

"Don't you like, work here? Go get another one and bring me a wafer."

"You're not even paying for it."

"Family discount."

"It's not a hundred percent covered, you know. It's coming from my goddamn paycheck."

Andrea waves him off, stress eating, looking across the closed shutters as if that was her main problem right now. Without work, she can't be distracted and without Nancy who's working, she's thinking about it. About them, about their relationship. All she wants is to hear that she's loved, is that too much to want from Nancy?

But she knows she can't tell Nancy to tell her that, it isn't fair and it won't feel half as good as she would expect. It had to come from her but what more could Andrea do to make Nancy love her like she does.

"Hey, you're overloading." Steve says, holding her shoulder and shaking her back to reality. "This isn't about Tommy and what's-her-name now, is it?"

"It's nothing." Andrea projects defensively, licking her lips dry off frozen gelato and puts down her half empty cup of ice cream.