𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬, 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚

-

THE DOOR TO THE DRIVER SEAT SLAMS SHUT, Andrea peers over to the kids inside the car who complains until Jonathan shuts the last door to their whining. That may be the last time Andrea gets to see them but she doesn't care, she wanted to know what the hell was going on and if this was the right way to go or not.

"Are you sure leaving them there is such a bright idea?" Jonathan catches up with Andrea and Nancy, being tossed a flashlight which he almost didn't catch by his shaky hands.

"It's not like they'd leave El defenseless." Andrea answers, checking her flashlight if is has batteries and it does. "Besides, there is no one here." She says a bit more loud to Nancy who insisted on coming to the Hawkins lab to be sure.

"You don't know that."

"I do know that there is no power in the building." Andrea states, entering the entrance easily and could hear her own voice relay as she speaks further into the deserted area. "No security and no Soviets." She adds a bit quieter, switching her flashlight on and pointing it to their pathway.

"Maybe they left something behind." Jonathan suggests unsurely. "Whatever, let's be quick, I don't want to leave Will and the kids alone in the car."

They came down a hallway where it had two seperate paths, indirect and absolutely a bad idea but, like they said, it's empty judging by the stature of the whole building. No one would come here, it's a whole risk. It might even be under monitor but no one knows for sure.

"Like you said, quick." Nancy says, stepping to the other path to make her intentions clear. She has a look to Jonathan then looks at Andrea who was shining a light to the dark hallway. He understands, nodding.

"Okay, just scream or run if you see any trouble."

"Be careful." Andrea says to Jonathan, shining a light to his eyes.

"You too." He did the same thing, laughing quietly before turning to his own path on his own.

This wasn't entirely about the Soviets or the Gate, this was about being a concern girlfriend and bestfriend to a struggling Andrea Harrington who hasn't been okay ever since fifteen minutes ago, the possibility of her twin brother being in danger.

Andrea was hyper-focus, staring at where she and Nancy were going to and it was a pretty direct path. Though it was terrifying and only a flashlight to guide them, they pushed through with the idea that there are no demodogs or demogorgons here anymore. Just the Mind Flayer who is injured and needs time to recover a massive blow like that.

"We should've just got to Dustin, ask him what he saw." Andrea sighs, pushing open the last door in the hallway they were in and guiding Nancy inside. Dustin was in Starcourt, apparently watching the movies but Andrea doubted that's what he was actually doing. He sounded so panicky in the radio to be excited about a movie.

"Hey." Nancy calls softly. "And are you ever going to calm down first? You know better than anyone how it is to be aggressive when it comes to situations like these."