♈I'm Only Me When I'm With You♈

Prologue

Changing was their first step in life, they were change by their fate and bonds to each other. Meeting in life changes everything even their ways of living and their love for each other and for other people around them.

Now a new life begins, new chapter to write, as Kazumi Tatsunagi enters the life of a high school student in Seirin. With a new memories ahead and meeting new friends. A change girl for her love with Akashi Seijuro. Akashi also changed alot after Kazumi left, he change because some of him thought that Kazumi wouldn't be back and some of it, as he feels that he's being weak in his love for her and the love of his favorite sport. The thought of that it'll also shows his weakness, other side to others. But thinking of that he's only him when he's with her. As they know that they love each other, their bonds or their fates will never let them be apart.

As for now, will they be able to find their way back to their hearts? Will it ever reach to their waiting hearts or the time passed by and make their waiting hearts be broken or it will heal them? Will their fate make them stronger until their love reached each other? Or will it be the same thing like back at their middle school days or being unchanged again and go back to their pasts? Tomorrow is not granted, you don't know what will happened in your future if you'll never believe in.