⭐Chapter 8⭐

~Normal P.O.V~

"Kuroko-kun we have a big problem." You said as you saw Akashi leaving the school grounds.

"Well, that's really a big problem." Kagami said sarcastically.

"Taiga, you're not helping. I mean he's calling her." You said, panicking.

"Calm down Kazumi-chan. Panicking won't help us." Kuroko said.

"But I can't just do nothing when he will know what really happens to me when I'm at America and my cover will blow." You said.

"And how are you so sure that he is calling her?" Kagami asked as he stuff in his mouth a food.

"Well my guts says it and I believe it." You said and he choked out.

"What?! Your guts says it, good luck on that!" He said as he drinks a water.

Kuroko smack his head for waking his senses. "You're not helping." He said bluntly.

"Thanks Kuroko-kun, I know what to to with him." You smirk and mouthed at him. "I will tell him."

"Fine, I give up." He said in annoyance and you chuckled, he really gives up easily on this. "So what's the real big problem here?" He asked.

"Well, I didn't tell Shizura about my plans and means that I totally forgot to call her." You said.

"Did Akashi-kun met you today?" Kuroko asked.

"Yes, actually." You said as you look at Kagami, "look Taiga, I'm sorry that I've said that but please don't tell Kazuya-nii that Akashi went here, personally to talk to me in private." You said.

"Fine, but I can't always keep secrets from him, I'll be dead if he knows it." Kagami said.

"But why don't you call her for sure, he's not talking to him right now and if, we're just gonna hope that she won't tell something to him." Kuroko said.

"Yeah, I hope so." You said as you contact her and you contacted her for hours but can't reach for how many times and you're starting to hyperventilate.

"So what now?" Kagami said while eating a sandwich.

"Kazumi-chan, calm down! It's gonna be alright. Just don't think it too much." Kuroko said. "We don't want you to get sick." He said worriedly.

You take a deep breath and calm down, he's right, but I can't help to be worried. "Sorry, I'll try." You said and sigh as you give her a last call and it only reach her voice mail again. "She didn't pick any." You said and give up.

"Call her later okay." Kuroko suggested and you nodded. You stood up, ready to go out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Kagami ask. "It's almost time in class." He added.

"I need time, to be alone. Just tell Sensei I'm in the infirmary." You said and went out, you don't feel to listen to any lessons right now.

➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

"So why do you call me exactly?" Shizura ask.

"You know why, don't play dumb." Akashi said.

"Okay, if you want to ask about Kazumi, why don't you just talk to her." She said on the other line.

"That's the problem, she didn't remember me and I want to know what really happened to her while she's staying in there." Akashi said as he enter his car. "Take me back to Kazuya." He ordered the driver and he nodded back.

"Hmm, nothing happened to her here. If she doesn't remember her, don't force her to remember it, she's taking it hard, her body can't take it fast." She said and Akashi went silent, well he really pressuring her to remember him and she notice it. "Wait you didn't right?" She ask.

"Tch! I don't know!" He said.

"Akashi! You should've know it." She said sarcastically.

"Well, first I know she's lying, she knows my father, what do you expected me to do, act like she's not there or I didn't know her." Akashi said a little annoyed. "I just can't, I promise her to be there with her when she return." He added.

"Calm down Akashi, you're not her problem, she needs to be calm." She said. "She's been bedridden after she heard about her two best friends, because of her weak state she didn't take the bad news." She explain.

"What do you mean bedridden?" He ask.

"She's still recovering in her memories but she suddenly heard the news about Himuro and Kagami, the shock about it, she didn't really take it quite good. She slept almost 2 months before she went back to Japan." She explain. "After that, she only remember, she's recovering and knows that Himuro transfer to another place and gone missing. She only knew about them a little, about their fight" she added in her explanation.

Akashi sigh as he knows, a bit of you. "Okay, thank you for telling me." He said. "I'll try to be not to push her over it." He added.

"That's first, well then, now you've understand her situation try to be more like Kuroko." She said.

"I'll try, Then see you around" he said.

"Yeah, see you." She said back and hang up.

Akashi sigh and went out to his car, since they've arrive early in Kazuya's house. He texted his old teammates if they could talk about you, he knows that they've changed because of him, but to know that you're very important to them, even they've changed their ways in other perspectives.

"I'll try and endure it for you." He mumbles as he heard Kuro responded. He just chuckle.

⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅

"Thank goodness Shizura!" You said.

"Hehe, sorry about it! He's really persistent about you." She laugh and you just chuckle.

"Yeah, I know him." You said. "So you tell him?" You ask.

"Now you've asked. No I didn't!" She said. "I just tell him to be patient about you." She added.

You sigh. "Shizura thanks, but I don't know if I can really get through this." You said. "Do you know if Himuro is anywhere?" You ask as she gets what you're trying to say.

"No he's not here, I guess he's already there in Japan." She said and you began to nervous. "Don't worry, he's not in Tokyo, near you." She added.

"Yeah, okay thank you very much." You said and she laugh.

"You know he thanked me earlier, and it's first." She said.

"Really? It's first time." You chuckle with her.

"Yeah, its really unexpected for him." She said and you agree. "Oh, oh, I need to go now." She said

"But we only talk like about 5 minutes." You whine and pouted she chuckle.

"Kazumi, it's okay I'll be going home, uh after my work here is done. I want to see uh you and Kagami." She said.

"Oh I can't wait and for sure Taiga will be happy to hear it." You said happily.

"Yeah I can't wait to see him." She said.

"Wait do you like him like mean love?" You ask.

"I guess so, I think." She said and you know she's flustered.

You chuckle that they like each other. "Okay then, I'll see you soon." You said.

"Yes, I'll see you soon too." She said and hung up.

"I can't wait to see his reaction." You giggle as you went to the room back.

[TBC]