⭐Chapter 14⭐

~Normal P.O.V.~

"Tatsu! I didn't know you're coming here." You said as you laugh nervously.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for not informing you about this. I heard from Akira that you live here and I'm also here for visiting someone." He said.

"Oh I see, Akira..." You said and smile. 'That blondie's on the move now eh...' You thought.

"Uh, can we walk out, just the two of us?" Himuro ask. "You don't mind right Kazuya?" He ask again, facing your brother.

"Yeah sure, just bring her back in one piece." Kazuya said and he nodded.

We went out and walk on a nearby park. "So what do you want to talk about?" You ask.

"Actually, I'm sorry about the other day. I acted irrationally and the way I acted in front of your friend." He said.

"It's fine Tatsu, I guess Sei's fine with it too." You said. "Oh and actually Sei's not only my friend." You added.

"Oh right, sorry, boyfriend." He said as you laugh nervously as silence was followed.

"Uhm, Tatsu, I'd meaning to ask this." You said breaking the silence.

"Yeah what is it?" He said.

"Are we still best friends? I mean you don't mind me with Seijuro right?" You ask.

"Of course, yes we are still, I don't mind it, thou to be honest I'm still jealous that you choose him over me, it's also clearly my fault I wasn't even there to help you with Shizura like what he did to you." He said.

"Tatsu, it's fine really but where did you heard this all about, I mean I never told anyone about us, well except for Taiga" You said in curiosity.

"What? But Akira just..." He trailed off.

"Akira? No one told her, how did she even know it, Shizura won't tell because she's always felt embarrassed and guilty." You said, now clearly that she's really hate you. 'I don't know why they hate me that much to the extend using Tatsu and Shizura. What a pain.' You thought and sigh.

"Something wrong Kazumi?" He ask and you shook your head.

"Thank you for telling me this Tatsu, I really appreciate this." You said.

"I don't want to be hated by my best friend and I want to apologize to your boyfriend for my behavior." Himuro said as you thought an idea.

"Great, I'm meeting him and the others tomorrow, you can come with us." You said.

"Alright, thank you Kazumi." He said as he hug you as you hug him back.

"Really, are you alright if Taiga is there too? I know you guys fought." You ask when you release from the hug.

"I guess I can make an exception." He said and you smile.

"Great, come at the usual time, you know." You said and he nodded.

💗

"Okay what is this guy doing here?" Akashi ask as he saw Himuro beside you.

"Sei, calm down alright, he came to apologize for yesterday." You said.

"Kazumi-chan is right Akashi-kun." Kuroko suddenly said.

"I know, I'm calm." He said. "So you can start now." He added.

"Right, I'm sorry, I acted irrational. I'm just shock that's all." Himuro said.

"Since Kazumi accepted it then I don't have a choice to accepted it as well but if that time happen again well sorry but not sorry." Akashi said as Himuro nodded. "And Kazumi come here for a sec." He ask and you move next to him.