⭐Chapter 5⭐

~Akashi P.O.V~

It's been a year, since I see her. I don't know if something new changes or if she still remember me or not. I felt and knew I've changed a lot but my feelings for her did not. I'm sure I'll see her soon.

"Sei-chan, what are you thinking?" Reo asked him.

"Nothing much." I said as I continue exercising.

"oh okay, if you say so Sei-chan." He said.

"Let's go we have to practice, call Kotaro and others." I ordered as he hands me a towel after I exercise as we go to the gym.

----------------------

"Akashi, coach is calling you." Kotaro called as he spins the ball on his finger.

"Alright." I said as I head out. It's only a half hour and he's calling.

I went to his office and knock. "I'm here." I said.

"Come in." He said as I get in.

"we only practice for a half hour? Is there a problem?" I asked him.

"Actually no, there's no problem in your practice. It's that, I'm not the one who called you here." He said.

"and who might it be?" I said.

"It would be me, Seijuro." His father said.

"Father!" I said 'what is he doing here?' I thought.

"If you'll excuse us for a minute." Juuro said and we've been excused and went to the cafeteria.

"What is it Father?" I asked. "This should be important, I still have practice." I added.

"Seijuro, don't mind it already, I've changed myself for the better because of Kazumi, so now it's time for you to do the same." He said.

"Father I don't have time for this I'm going back." I said as I stood up.

"I'm sorry Kazumi..." he mumbles but I still hear it.

"what did you said Father?" I asked.

"Seijuro, please seat down." He said and I seat down.

"Now please continue..." I said.

"Seijuro, I've talked to Kazumi, last summer." He said bluntly as my eyes grew wider as I slam my hands on the table.

"What? Why you didn't tell me?" I asked, a little bit angry and after I regain my composure back.

"Kazumi didn't want me to tell you, and she asked my if you are alright or not." he said "well, I said to her the truth and she blame her self for it." He added.

"I can't believe it Father." I said as I look at him.

"I still don't know if she's at Tokyo, Tanaka and the others didn't contact us, I mean we haven't contact after she left..." he said.

"Father, I understand. Well thank you for that piece of information." I said and stood up.

"what are you trying to do, Seijuro?" He asked.

I smirk and "nothing, I'll do the rest for myself." I said and began to left.

"Seijuro, don't do things you'll regret." he said.

"I won't Father, I won't." I mumble. "I'll find you Kazumi and we'll see each other again." I added as I smile to myself.

************

"Hey! Kazumi you've been sneezing a lot, are you alright?" Riko asked.

"Nah, I'm fine. I think someone just talking about me." Kazumi said.

"oh and who might it be?" she asked with a slightly teasing tone.

" I don't know, it might be Kise or the boys." Kazumi said and chuckled as she look at Kagami. "Hey Taiga! Didn't get any sleep?" She shouted.

"Shut up, Kazumi." Kagami said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Kagami-kun, what are you a kid going a field trip?" Kuroko asked.

"Shut up Kuroko. I just get excited." he said, annoyed.

"Hahaha, you're such an idiot. Don't worry you, guys are gonna win this game, so good luck." Kazumi said, cheerfully.

"Well if the manager said so." Riko said as she's also excited.

*Time Skip*

"I can't believe it." Kise said.

"Kise-kun..." Kazumi said as she watch Kise get sad. "hey..." she added as she pat his back.

"Kazumicchi... I-I just..." He said as he try to act tough.

"hey it's alright, you've been never feel defeat right? It's a good thing you know, you'll learn what's the mistake and you'll practice it for more with them and build a strong team like them." she said as she pointed ot Kuroko and Kagami.

"yeah, I think so. Thanks Kazumicchi. You know us better." He smile, well that was quicker than she thought.

"Yeah not a problem, you're my friend." She smiles "oh and one more thing your coach looks so pissed." she added and giggle.

"don't worry about him." Kise said and chuckled lightly. "well, I'll be out for refreshing up a bit." He added as he went to clean his self up.

"alright, see you later." she nodded and went to Kuroko.

"Oh man..." Kise said to himself.

"Gemini, has the lowest rank, that's why you lost today." A green headed man said suddenly.

"oh hey ssu~" Kise said, as the man hand him a towel. "Midorimacchi, I think you got the wrong person, you should go to Kurokocchi and Kazumicchi ssu~" He said.

"what do you mean, Nanodayo?" Midorima said. "She's not here. And I'm never get along with him." He added.

"well, you're wrong!" He said and clamp his mouth. "oh man, Kazumicchi would kill me." he said as he panic as he saw Kazumi with Kuroko. "Midorimacchi please don't tell others about it." Kise plead.

"Fine..." He said as fixed up his glasses " it's not that for her, it's for you to shut up." he said while holding his lucky item.

"Tsundere~" Kise mumbles...

"what is that, Nanodayo?" Midorima said.

"I said you should better be careful." Kise said.

"Kise, I always believe, that is why my shots never missed." he said.

"Yeah I know but not that, she's with Kuroko and there's a new guy and he's also with her." Kise said

"Well we'll see that in prelliminaries, nanodayo" he said.

"Shin-chan, why'd you leave me alone and be humilated?" Takao said.

"You're so slow and the game will end if we're not getting here. That's why I left you. Nanodayo." he said. "Oh and with this I won't lose." he added, showing his lucky item as he head out with Takao with his ricksaw.

"Oh well, ssu~" Kise said as he shrugged it off.

------------------------

"Father, I've something to do." I said. "And I'll be gone for a week." I added.

"and is this something about Kazumi?" My father asked.

"Maybe or maybe not." I said "But don't worry, I won't do things we'll both regret at the end." I added.

"Very well, then have a safe trip Seijuro." my father said. "and say hi to her." he added.

"I'll father." I said " But for now I need to go. So I can land there early." I said as I contact my pilot.

I heard father sigh as I sigh as well. 'This is going to be hard for the both of us, but I hope there's nothing will happen bad.' I thought as I headed to the airport 'I'll be seeing you soon, Kazumi.' I thought to my self as I smile inwardly.

[TBC]