⭐Chapter 12⭐

~Kazumi P.O.V.~

'What is he doing here? Isn't suppose that he should be in States?' I stare at him as many thoughts swam inside my head making me lightheaded and dizzy.

"Kazumi are you alright?" I heard Akashi ask, I look at him, snapping my gaze out of Himuro. Now I decided to be happy with Akashi and decided to stop on finding him and he shows up in wrong timing.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." I said, well, I still want to talk to him not only about Kagami but the feelings that we really didn't cleared out. He knew about my feelings when I'm still at States, that time Shizura revealed the real me and after that I can't look at them, I knew that they have a disgust look and disappointed look and that I decided to run away to my problems.

"Kazumi?!" Now it's Himuro, who decided to speak.

"T-Tatsuya?" I said quietly. "What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I came home when after Taiga came back here. I waited for like months to get to Akita." He said.

'so that means that he's just waiting for us to get back here.' I thought.

"Oh and I'm looking for my friend, he's really tall." He said.

"You mean Murasakibara?" Now it's Akashi ask.

"Yeah, have you seen him?" He ask calmly.

"Tatsuya, Akita is far away from Tokyo, what are you really doing here?" I said, ignoring his nonsense question, I know there is something he wants.

He frown but still held his usual pokerface. "That's like rude Kazumi, of course I know that." He smirk and went near me, he really ignore Akashi's presence and when his near he grab my arm and pull me to him. "Well, I just missed my best friend, is it bad to visit my best friend?" He whispered and I push him.

I look at him shock, when he said it. "You're joking right Tatsuya?" I ask. "Best friend? The last time I checked is that you've lost your friend back there, before Shizura make that scene, I kinda saw you talking to a blond girl, I don't even know who is that, and I heard every word you said. 'I hate people lying even people who's not normal in the eyes, I despise them.' So now can you please don't joke around?" I added.

"Do I look joking to you?" He said as he look at Akashi. "So you're the one, eh? Oh well, I guess I don't have a choice do I?" He said. "Well the truth is I want you back in my life. And if it means competing your hands I'll do it." He continues "See you soon Kazumi." He added and walk away.

"What was that all about? First he hates me then now he's claiming he likes me. " I ask in confusion.

"Well, I don't really know his motives, but one thing is for sure, he wants you back." Akashi said.

"But he didn't like me when I try to confess my feelings to him, well it's obvious to everybody, how I like my best friend back there, because of Shizura's messing up it didn't really go well and even she didn't do anything, it's clearly that he didn't like me back and even I didn't try to tell him it never will." I explain. "Like some how, I know that he knew my secret all along." I added.

"Then why he bothers now?" Akashi.

"I don't know Sei but I'm scared, I got this messed up feeling." I said.

"Don't worry, I won't let anyone come near you or take you away from me again." He said and pull me into a hug.

"Thanks Sei." I said.

"Of course, I'll do anything, I lose you once, I won't lose you twice." He said and peck the top of my head. "I love you." He added.

"Sei..." I said as my cheeks heat up.