⭐Chapter 15⭐

~Kazumi P.O.V~

"You're really going Sei?" I ask him again, spending the last minute together, we went back to my house.

"Yes, even it's hard to do it." He said as he squeeze my hand.

"Really, Sei... I'm having a bad intuition about this.. And I'm pretty sure that——..." Suddenly my phone rings, cutting me off. I pick up the call.

"Kazumi! Where are you now?" Kazuya said in panicky voice.

"Uh, going home, Kazu-nii, you alright?" I ask him.

"Yes, and is Seijuro with you?" He ask.

"Yeah, he's with me. Why?" I ask again.

"Can't explain here, just hurry up." He said and hung up.

"Well that's too demanding." I said and look at Akashi. "Uh he's looking for you." I added.

"What does he want?" Akashi ask and I shrugged it off.

"Maybe, something came up I guess." I said.

"Well, we're close." He said and he let the driver get faster.

🕸🕸🕸

"Nii-chan we're here." I said as he went downstairs faster. "Whoa! What's the rush and Kuroko-kun, you're here too." I said and notice him beside Kazuya.

"Seijuro, I know this is insane but don't go back to Kyoto." He said seriously.

"Kazuya, even you?" Akashi said.

"Yes, it's planned, don't go." He added.

"Planned? You mean by Akira, nii-chan?" I said and he nodded.

"Apparently, Tetsuya heard Tatsuya speaking with Akira." He said.

"Yes, and most likely, Himuro-kun was not happy to hear it." Kuroko said.

"Like I said, my intuition is correct, it's her plan." I said.

"Then I can't really ignore this, I'll go there personally to check what she really do." Akashi said.

"Akashi-kun, Akira said she wants you two to break apart. Said she's doing it for Himuro." Kuroko said.

"Then I'm going with you." I said.

"No, I'll handle it myself I don't want you to get hurt again." Akashi said.

"Sei, you really think, I'll just leave things like this, it's my own fault in the first place, having an ears and tail and for just loving a person. I guess they don't really want me to be happy, because I'm not normal like them." I said. "And I won't take No for an answer." I added.

"Kazumi, you're precious to me, too precious. I don't want them to do anything bad to you. I can take everything, I just don't want to see my love one getting hurt, just stay here and besides, I'm not alone." He said and smiles. "By the way, Shizura's coming home more like later after I went back to Kyoto, it supposed to be a secret but at least you won't be sad." Akashi added as he peck my forehead.

"Seijuro, do you really want to?" Kazuya said.

"Yes, I don't want her to involve other people in her craziness." He said and I suddenly laugh.

"Sei, you're not doing that on purpose right? You call her crazy, well maybe you're right. She's crazy and I don't even know why she's so desperate to separate us." I said, while chuckling.

"Maybe she's jealous that, everyone loves my girlfriend." He said and I blush embarrassingly.

"Seijuro, you're doing this on purpose." I said.

"Well maybe if that's really your decision then we can't do anything, but call us if you need anything." Kazuya said.

"Kazuya-san, you're on their way." Kuroko said.

"It's fine, thank you Kazuya." Akashi said.

"Hmm..." Kazuya hummed in response.

❣❣

It was the day Akashi will go back to Kyoto. Kuroko, Himuro and I, are the only came with Akashi. We followed him to his departure. But still this guts tell me that it's just near, the danger is near.

I stop as I can't follow anymore, my legs are shaking, that he'll be leaving and I can't even see what will happen to them.

"Kazumi?" Akashi notices my nervousness amd uneasiness as he sat down on my level.

"Sei, I can't, I really can't, you're really stubborn that I want to shout and get angry at you for being stubborn. I want to deal with this because it all started with me but you said no, so I'll wait and believe in you. But there still a but, I can't, it's just say that when you'll fly back something might happen on the plane. I can't take that Sei, you'll killing me, you know." I said, and chuckle at the last idea.

"Kazumi, I understand you, I always feel that too, you're not alone. I can't leave you as well but I love you so much that I want to take all your pain." He said as he grip my hands tightly.

"I can't stay too close to you so I'll just stay here, call me till you can." I said and smile, as my tears start to flow out.

The two of us chuckle as we rested our foreheads together. He wiped off my tears and peck my lips. "Not to worries, like I said I'll be back after I deal with the problems there, it will be quick." He said and I nodded.

"Are you really, really sure? Himuro-san told us already that there's no really a problem in Kyoto, Akira is just making it up." Kuroko said.

"Of course, I need to be sure that she didn't really do anything there, I've also friends in there so I sometime can get worry over them." He said.

"Well, you can just say to the pilot that you can go back here." Himuro said.

"Yes, then Himuro, I'll leave Kazumi to you, please protect her." Akashi said and Himuro nodded.

"Sure, I promise that. I'll protect her until I can." He added and they shook their hands.

It was good that the two was in good terms. Lastly I gave him a goodbye hug. "Just hurry up, if you're ran out of time I'll follow you to Kyoto, you said you'll be just a week in there." I said, hugging him tightly.

"Of course Kazumi, just after I check the school I can go back, you can follow me if you'll receive a weird message." He said, chuckling at his weird idea.

"Definitely..." I said and gave him a goodbye kiss. He smiles and he walk alone to the plane.

He aboard inside and we went back to the building to see his flight, as his plane starts to run to the runway. As I continue to look at the plane, it was suddenly running in zigzag, it was running fast until it reach to the other incoming plane, since the incoming plane was bigger to Akashi's plane, it can drive to the side, loosing it's control, Akashi's plane crashed to the other unused plane and there's no one still coming out before the flames starts getting bigger.

"Seijuro!" We saw what happened and we ran toward  the incident but the police won't let us through. I tried to get in but they held us tightly.

I tried to escape until Kuroko divert the polices to make a way. I nodded at them and ran to the field but when I reach the plane, it explodes making me stumble down.

"Seijuro! Seijuro!" I called his name many times until my voice soars but I won't stop until I see him. Medics and polices came rushing, everything around me starts to fade as I stood frozen, still comprehending to what just happen. The others came as they starts to talk to me.

I forgot to breath that I can't even hear their voices, it was only the sirens I can hear.

"Kazumi, please breath, you can't really get exhausted emotionally, please breath in and out, we know Akashi will survive this." Kuroko said trying to snapped me out of it but nothing really came.

"S-Sei———" I trailed off, suddenly my heart snapped and my body felt tired and weak. I tried to stay stronger but the only thing in my mind are the thoughts and images of Akashi that makes me so weak that I start to loose consciousness.

[TBC]