⭐Chapter 1⭐

~Normal P.O.V~

"Hmm, first day of school it's really good." You said nervously.

"Come now Kazumi. This school is new and I love this school." Kazuya said.

"Yes Nii-chan, I know that. You're in second year already." You said as you walk in with the people around you but still, they'll have hard time to notice you. "Anyways, Taiga what club you'll join?" You asked the red headed.

"Huh? Of course it's basketball." He said as we heard someone shouting basketball club.

"oh then can I join too? As a manager." You said as you look at him with seriousness.

"Really?" Kazuya just look at you lazily.

"Really Nii-chan, I'm dead serious." You said and he sighed.

"Fine.. but if anything happen I'll really give them a hard time in recovering. " he grinned as he said it sarcastically. Sure does he's overprotective but Kazuya is still Kazuya.

"Oh okay." You said "Taiga don't scare them, I'll be with you, so see you later Nii-chan. " You said and he nodded and wave off.

"Kazumi. " Kagami called.

"Yeah?" You said and he just nodded and you just look at him confusingly. 'What's with him.' You thought and he go straight to the student with a weird shaped mouth as he scared him and ask.

"Is this the basketball?" Kagami asked and the weird shaped mouth nodded and let Kagami follow him, and it seems he didn't notices you.

"Huh?" You turned around feeling something familiar presence passes you or you can sense it. "This feeling is familiar?" You mumble.

"Oi Kazumi I'll leave you behind, hurry up." Kagami shouted and you sigh.

"Fine. Wait up." You said and ran to him, passing by. "Huh? Again?" You said as you felt the same presence.

"I brought the new recruit " the guy being carried by Kagami said.

"Really Taiga, you don't have to be so rude, with the senpai. Poor guy." You said and he just shrugged it off.

"I'm gonna join." Kagami said.

"Oh yes welcome." The girl said. "You know that this school is new and.." Kagami cut her off.

"I don't care, I'll just leave my name here and go." He said.

"Huh? You don't have a reason?" The girl ask.

"Not really, basketball still the same where ever you go." He said and leaves. You sigh and take your seat.

"Ano excuse me.." you said, the girl and the others blinked and shouted in shock.

"Woah, since when did you get here?" The girl asked.

"I'm sorry, I've been here the whole time." You said. "Ano I'm here to apply as a manager." You added

"Of course, of course." She said and give you a form. "Here you go sign your name here and all of it." She said and you nodded.

"I'll be going after this thank you." You said after you write you give it the girl.

"Thank you" she said and you take your leave. "Kagami Taiga, he graduated from America, Kazumi Tatsunagi, first year from America, second year from Teiko Middle school and graduated from America." She reads a loud.

"Wow, I kinda feel different around them." The boy beside the girl said.

"You're right Hyuuga." The other one said.