⭐Chapter 7⭐

~Kazumi P.O.V~

Now we're at Kagami's apartment, I lay down for a bit on my bed and think about earlier as I saw him. I didn't even thought that he'll be really there so fast. And all my feelings for him are messed up as I saw his face that has a mixed emotions and confusion, as all we have the same reaction.

"I can't believe it." I mutter. "I want to hug him, run at him, and do everything that girlfriend and boyfriend should do." I added and sigh. I know it's not the right time. "But I'll hurt him again and I didn't even saw Tatsuya in a mean time so I needed to be cautious about this." I said to myself as I close my eyes and open it again as I heard Kagami knock on my door.

"Kazumi, Kuroko is here." He said and I went to the door to open it.

"oh hi Kuroko-kun." I greeted him and let him enter my room.

"Kazumi-chan?" he said, knowing that I have a slightly a problem.

"It's nothing to worry about Kuroko-kun." I smile, reassuring him but still buldge about it.

"It's about Akashi-kun?" he said. I sigh, he really knows me and I can't really hide it from him.

"yeah, we happened to bump at each other a while ago." I said.

"Oh, so what are we gonna do?" He asked.

"I don't know, I guess he'll know that I entered Seirin." I said.

"well, we can really hide forever. We'll just be careful from now on." he said and I nodded.

"and I really have this feeling that something is really going to happen." I said. "and it seems that it has to do with Tatsu-kun and Sei." I confessed.

"Don't worry about, I'll help you and don't think about that we will handle it in the future." Kuroko said. "We're here okay." he added.

"Thanks Kuroko-kun." I hugged him. "Thanks for being my friend." I mumble.

"Kazumi-chan..." he trailed off as he stroke my hair. "You should rest, you look so tired from all of this." he said and I nodded.

"Okay, please be careful on your way home if you want to go home." I said.

"Thanks, then I'll be going now, I'll see you tomorrow." he said and I nodded.

===============

"Kazumi, are you ready to go?" Kagami asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah I'll be there a minute." I said.

"Just hurry up or we'll be late for school and I don't want Coach to be angry at me." He said.

"alright, alright, sheesh you could just help me so I can finish early." I pouted at him, and sticking out my tongue.

"Geez, I can't really stand a chance on you." he said and I giggle. "By the way did Shizura called?" he added and I raise a brow on him.

'Why on earth he wants to talk about her?' I thought suspiciously. "wait a second, Taiga do you like her?" I said and he blush 'Bingo!' I smirk.

"O-of c-course not, she like Tatsuya." He denied.

"Come on Taiga." I said. "I know you like her, don't worry your secret's safe with me." I said as we get on the bus.

"Fine, you got me." he said. "Just don't tell about it." he added.

"about what?" I teased him, trying to make him say it.

"about.... You know.." he said, describing it by his hands. I just give him a confuse look. He sigh and give up.

'that's right!' I thought. "Come on now." I said.