⭐Chapter 2⭐

~Kazumi P.O.V~

"Really! Hyuuga-Senpai, I can play." I said as Kazuya toss the ball and I catch the ball with one hand.

"Yes Captain. Kazumi-chan can play, she even play one-on-one with the Ace of Teiko, generation of miracles." Kuroko said.

"What? You mean the Ace?" He said and Kuroko and I nodded.

"Kazumi what's the generation of miracles? " Kagami ask.

"They're the elite players or they're the strongest team." I said.

"Heh, I want to play with them." He snickered as he laugh. Oh boy there he goes again. Laughing like a crazy woman.

"Sheesh! Stop laughing like a crazy woman Taiga." I said

"What?" He said irritated as I shrugged it off.

"Kazuya, I don't want to play I guess." I said. "I might not control it." I added.

"Oh okay, but if you want too, just ask me." He said and I nodded.

"So Kazumi-chan, when did you meet these guys?" Riko ask you suddenly.

"Uhm Taiga, I met him in America, he's my first friend and I learn basketball with them. Kuroko-kun, I guess on my second year in my middle school, I transferred in Teiko for some reasons and also Nii-chan. " I said and smile.

"Kazuya?" She asked.

"Actually I never met my brother when I was born, I just met him in my second year too." I said.

"Really? Why is that?" She asked again.

"Curious are we?" I chuckled at her.

"Uh sorry." She said.

"Oh it's fine." I said. "Well I grew up in America due to my conditions as my brother he was born here." I explain.

"Oh, how complicated. " she commented.

"Yeah." I agreed at her.

"Kazumi-chan why don't you play with them?" She said. I look at their little game, looks like Kagami is showing off again.

"Sure I'll play." I said, I guess I can play a little for her, and she nodded handing me a spare jersey.

"Ready?" I giggle and she nodded.

"Yep for you." She giggle again. "Alright, stop first. Kazumi will play." She shouted.

"Kazumi are you sure, you'll be fine." He said, worriedly.

"I'll be fine beside I'll just play one-on-one with Kagami." I said.

"Okay, I'll let you stop if you're not feeling well. " he said and I nodded.

"Kazumi are you sure you want to play? You actually never played with me." Kagami said as his smirk grew wider.

"Of course I'm sure of it, just prepare yourself to loose." I said and as my other self show. "Well Taiga let's get started." I said man how I've miss to play.

"Ready? Who gets 10 points first wins." Riko said as she toss the ball up high. Of course I let Kagami get it because I can't reach it with my current height.

"Hah, so easy." Kagami said as he gets the ball and he ran to dunk the ball.

"Don't worry I Iet it pass, and it will be your first and last shot. " I said.

"Woah he's good." Riko said.

"I don't know about that, I mean Kagami-kun and Kazumi-chan didn't play basketball right and I only saw Kazumi-chan played not even using her strength." Kuroko said as they look back at the game.