⭐Chapter 6⭐

~Normal P.O.V~

"Hello?" He answer the phone call.

"Shintaro." Akashi said.

"oh Akashi." Midorima replied. "Is there something you want?" he added.

"well, actually yes." He responded. "I'm at the airport, in Tokyo." He added.

Midorima widen his eyes at his sudden news. "Is that so, what are you doing here, by the way?" he asked.

"I'm here to find Kazumi, did you see her?" he answer.

"Kazumi?" He asked, he knows she's here but he doesn't want to say a word. "I don't know I didn't even saw Kuroko or Kise around." he said.

"Tetsuya, Ryouta?" Akashi asked 'Shoot!' Midorima thought.

"I mean I don't know if they see her." he said.

"Oh well, I'll try to ask them then find her on my own." Akashi said.

"Who told you that Kazumi is in Tokyo?" He asked.

"My father said it." Akashi said

"Ah I get it, Nanodayo." He said.

"Okay, I'll be going now. I guess I'll see you around Shintaro." Akashi said as he hung up.

"Damn it!" He said in itritated voice. He didn't even know why is he irritated.

================

"Kise-kun, I need to talk to you about something. We're here at Maji Burger." you said over the phone.

"Of course Kazumicchi~" He chimed like a kid.

"Okay Thanks. Bye see you." you said and ended the call.

"why are we summoned?" Kagami asked.

"Kagami-kun, Kazumi-chan looks like she needs our help." Kuroko said blankly.

"Seriously, stop popping out." he said as he bite his burger. "well Kise is being slow." he added as he munch again.

"Come on Taiga, I need you here too, and besides I just called him so it would really take him long and his house is far away from here." you said "did you get my point?" you added as you take his food quickly.

"hey, give it back." too late you already unwrap the wrapper and take a huge bite.

You grinned and slurp down on your vanilla milkshake. "hah, who's slow now?" you said, mocking him.

"tch, it's yours. I actually want to give you one." he explain.

"Hah!" you said. "you're lying and I really hate people lied to me." you added and snatch another two and hide it. "slowpoke" you tease, as you stuck out your tongue.

"Damn it, Kazumi!" he said aloud making the customers look at us.

"Kagami-kun please restrain yourself from being noisy and loud." Kuroko said in a calm way.

"Shut it." you said "and beside Kise-kun will be here any minute so wait for it." you said. And as you said it you saw Kise come in and spotted us quickly.

"Kazumicchi!" He beamed. "Kurokocchi, Kagamicchi." he smile at them as Kagami only scoffed.

"K-Kagamicchi?!?!, don't call me that." he hissed and ate again.

"Okay, Kise-kun please sit down." you said as he nodded and sit down.

"So we're all here, what is it Kazumi?" Kagami asked.

"Uhm, I would like to ask a favor from you guys." you said.

"what favor?" Kagami said.

"I know this is silly but, I can feel that he is here." you said. Suddenly Kuroko's phone ring.