⭐Chapter 10⭐

~Normal P.O.V~

You woke up in unfamiliar place and look around the room as you realize that you're not in your room and remembering what Kagami said. 'Shit!' You cussed and look for your phone. You swipe and open the screen to see 7:30am, and lucky it's Sunday. You look on the missed calls and see, 50 missed calls from Kazuya, 40 from Kagami, 30 from Kuroko, 10 from Shizura and lastly 20 from Akashi. You don't know why he's calling but you possibly thought of what reason he called, suddenly the door opens as a mid-age man came in, with a tray of food.

"You're awake. Good to know." He said. "Tell me are you feeling well?" He ask.

You nodded and smile shyly. "Yes sir, uh thank you but what exactly happened to me?" You ask.

"You don't remember?" He ask and you shook your head, he puts the tray on the side table. "Well... you fainted on me yesterday, you kinda feel anxious and nervous yesterday." He said.

"Oh, I see..." you said as he hand you the food. "Uh thank you very much on the food and everything and I'm sorry to disturb you." You said shyly.

"Nonsense... I can't leave a young lady fainted in front of my building." He smile and you start to dig in. "Can you tell me your name?" He ask.

"Yeah, I'm Kazumi, Tatsunagi Kazumi." You introduce as he suddenly tense up.

"Kazumi?" He ask and you nodded. "Uh are you perhaps, daughter of Kaizuki and Mazuya Tatsunagi?" He ask again.

You stop on eating and look at him. "Yes sir, how do you know my mother and father?" You ask.

"T-they are my friends back then." He said. 'Is she my daughter?' He thought unsure if you're his.

"Oh I see, that's why I feel so comfortable around you." You grin. "Oh and can I ask yours too?" You ask.

"Makoto, Makoto Raikuza, you can drop formalities around me." He said and smile too.

"Okay, Makoto-san." You said and suddenly a phone call interrupts in.

"Sorry, I need to get this." He said and you nodded. "Feel yourself at home." He said and you widen your eyes as you dial the number of Kazuya. He nodded and went out.

Kazuya pick up after how many attempt to call back. "Kazumi!! Where the hell are you?" Kazuya ask irritatedly.

"Kazuya-nii." You said nervously.

"Don't Kazuya-nii me. You're so much in big trouble young lady." He said.

"Is that Kazumi?" You heard Kagami at the background and you nervously chuckle.

"Shut up you, BaKagami!" He said making Kagami shriek in fear.

"Kazuya-nii, I'm fine! Besides you shouldn't get angry with Taiga. It's my fault alright." You said.

"Just tell me where you are and I'll pick you up." He said and you got silent again.

"Shit!" You cussed aloud, you didn't even ask Makoto where the hell are you.

"Kazu, language." He said and you laugh nervously.

"Ano, Nii-chan, I think I don't know where am I?" You said.

"What!?!" He shouted and he sigh. "Who's with you? Who brought you there?" He ask.

"He said he's name is Makoto, Raikuza Makoto." You said and now he's the one who got silent. "He told me that mom and dad, knows him, they're friends." You said.

"Alright! Stay there, I'll be in a minute, so prepare yourself to leave." He said.

"But Nii-chan.... " you whine.