Chapter 9

Vaine's Pov

*Flashback

What Athena did to Zeffiniah shocked me to the core. I suddenly feel so mad and hurt, and I don't know why.

I divert my attention to this woman in front of me na until now hindi pa rin gumagalaw sa pwesto niya because of shock. I was about to confront her nang unahan ako nitong bruha

"Ma'am pasensya na po. Hindi ko po kasi alam na gagawin yun ni Athena- I mean Ms. Tuazon." And now she's calling her by her first name.

Naka first name basis na rin pala sila, magtataka pa ba ko? She even kissed Athena in front of me. Just great!

If you're thinking I'm jealous. I. am. not. There's nothing to be jealous of. I'm mad because they're not respecting the school rules, right.

"She's my professor inside the school but outside we're friends po"

"Friends!? Does a friend kisses your lips!?" I'm not going to believe that lame reasons!

"Ma'am totoo po y-" she tried to explain again but I am in livid right now

"ENOUGH WITH YOUR BULLSHITS! GET OUT OF MY OFFICE NOW." I can't contain my anger anymore niloloko ba nila ako? Ano friends with benefits!? And not just that, Athena is her professor!

What Athena did is against the school rules at di ko papalampasin iyon kahit ka ano-ano ko pa siya.

"Ma'am-" she tried again but I really can't accept her excuses.

"GET.OUT." this is my last words before she directly looked me in the eye.

I saw the disappointment in hers as if she was about to cry before she stormed out my office.

When dismissal came I immediately went out of my office para puntahan si Athena. I need to remind her that she might got kicked out of this school and loose her license if she continue her relationship with Ms. Cohansen.

I barged in her office and saw her holding papers of her students on her left hand while sipping a cup of coffee using her right hand.

Tinaasan lang ako nito ng isang kilay nang makita ako bago nilapag ang coffee na iniinom niya. Lakas maka attitude nitong babaeng to, kung di ko lang kaibigan to baka nilampaso ko na ang mukha niya sa sahig.

"What brings you here my dear-" naputol ang sasabihin niya nang mabilis akong lumapit sa lamesa niya at hinampas ito ng napaka lakas.

"WHAT.THE.HELL. ARE.YOU.DOING?" mukha naman siyang unbothered si ginawa ko at sumandal pa swivel chair bago tumingin sa akin ng may pang-asar na ngiti.

"What? May mali ba sa ginawa ko?" I composed myself dahil I'm loosing patience sa tanong niya.

"Athena, you know the consequences of that relationship with Ms. Cohansen" flat na sagot ko rito

"So are you." Nagtataka ko siyang tinignan "Hindi lang si Venice ang nakapansin ng nangyare kanina, may mga mata rin ako."

"Goodness Athena! wag mo na akong idamay diyan, alam mo namang may asawa't anak na ko" frustrated kong saad rito

I know there's something with that stare of Cohansen pero hindi ko yun pinatulan dahil alam kong mali. I just stared back at her pero hindi yun sensual katulad ng iniisip nila.