→ spy x family! - loid x yor

spy x family - loid x yor | one bed

→made by kaito

due to the sudden lockdown, eden academy decided that it was best for the students to start living on the dorms made for the boarding students. as one of the best schools in town, the academy knew this would be a big argument across the students, so they quickly made a solution of making another dorm where all parents live.

and so, they announced to the parents they will be living in a separate dorm from their students, to stop the virus spreading.

a lot of families disagreed to this, and they had no choice but to leave the school. unless one family.

the forgers, a pretend family made by twilight, the best spy in wise. as the most talented spy of them all, he was chosen to take action for the so called "operation strix". in order to accomplish this, first of all, he needed to build a family.

it was child's play to him. he went to an orphanage and adopted a unusual child, anya.

she may look normal to others— no, she was already strange to others, but like her father, she had a secret identity she wasn't supposed to let anyone know.

and that is her being a telepath.

twilight, or shall we call loid forger, had trouble finding a wife.

until yor stepped onto his life.

a normal 27 year old woman, single, and a servant in the city hall. how ordinary,

not at all.

she was a hired assassin.

and so, the family stepped into the academy, ready to face challenges that's about to get in their way.

"welcome, forgers." the headmaster greeted the family, with their suitcases in hand. "good evening, headmaster." loid greets him back.

"follow me." the headmaster orders them and they quickly do, anya holding yor's hand.

the headmaster leads them to the dorms where all boarding students sleep in.

"this is where anya forger will be living in the meantime. because of the lack of dorms, she will be sleeping with becky blackbell." he explains. anya's eyes lit up to the sudden mention of her best friend, becky.

she smiles, "yay! becky's my roommate!!"

loid smiles softly. the night before the academy will pick who will be in a room with who, he sneaked in to change it to someone anya will feel comfortable with. he didn't want the kid to feel uncomfortable, knowing that half of her classmates doesn't like her.

he was supposedly going to choose damian for his mission, but because of their current relationship, he thought it won't be a good idea.

"anya!!! we're going to be at the same dorm!" becky runs towards anya, pulling her in a warm hug. anya didn't mind and hugged her back, before saying goodbye to her parents and entering the dorm with becky.

"alright, now that you know which dorm she will be, i will now lead you to your dorm." the headmaster speaks up and leads them to a separate dorm, quite far from anya's.

after they arrived, the headmaster left them alone for free time. loid thanks him once again and takes the keys and opens the door, only to see that it only had one bed.

yor's face reddens, before looking at loid. "u-uhm- th-theres only one bed... loid.."

loid looks at her. "i figured they would give the parents one bed since everyone has a kid anyways." 'but its still disturbing..' he thought.

"if you're uncomfortable, yor, i can just sleep on the couch." he smiles at her genuinely. she startles, 'you don't have to do that...loid..'

"n-no its fine! after all, we need to act like the perfect parents..right? I'll try my best not to snore too loudly!" she fumbles her fingers. "alright then, as long as you're fine with it. we should head to bed soon, it's getting pretty late."

the two headed seperate ways— yor taking a quick shower and loid checking newspapers for the next mission. yor quickly puts on her clothes in the bathroom, she didn't want to get out with a towel.

after she wore her pajamas, she awkwardly opens the door and fixes her hair. "you can use the shower now, loid..."

loid looks at her, before smiling. "thank you, yor." she felt her cheeks heat up before nodding and heading to bed.

after loid finishes showering, he took his white t-shirt and sweatpants and headed out the door. he saw yor peacefully sleeping on the other side of the bed, obviously cold as she didn't have any blanket on top of her.

he unknowingly smiles and joins her in the bed, before putting the blanket above her.

'i guess...this family isn't too bad.'