→ spy x family - damian x anya

spy x family - damian x anya | don't cry

→ made by kaito

By any means, Damian isn't the guy who'd casually like someone lower than his level.

It was simple, if you're wealthy, he'll be your friend, if not, then expect to see yourself getting bullied everyday starting from now on.

He believes— No, he knows that he's not just some type of guy who would comfort his classmate who's dad left them, definitely, definitely not—

Or was that not the case?

Seems like a normal school day once again, he gets up, gets ready for school, eats breakfast, it was a daily routine and he's not complaining about it.

His so-called 'friends' greet him good morning, walking through the hallway as they start complimenting Damian like he was some kind of fallen angel— they really need to stop.

Sighing, he heads out the academy, watching numerous students walking around the frontyard. His eyes seem to wander around, trying to find a certain someone.

"Master Damian? Is everything okay?" Emile asks, concerned. The dark green-haired boy doesn't reply, a gust of wind passing by the academy.

He watched as the girl— the girl he was supposed to despite, the girl he was supposed to bully everyday, walk across the Eden Academy's gate, eyes not so shimmering as it was.

It was surprising he could notice such little things to a girl.

She had an expression that no one ever thought they could see on her face, hands weakly gripping on her bag.

"Good morning Anya!" Becky cheerfully greets the telepath, giving her a pure close eyed smile. The Blackbell opens her eyes only to see such a sad expression painted on Anya's face. She quickly fumbles her hand, "W-What's wrong, Anya?"

Anya stares at her before she hung her head low, "N-Nothing..."

"Let's just go, Becky." She walks forward, completely ignoring Damian, someone she used to annoy and bicker everytime.

Damian's eyes widens, watching her leave his sight, shocked that she actually didn't try to talk to him today. His friends asks him if something was wrong and he quickly denies the question, changing the subject before anyone can point out anything.

Lunch passed by sooner, but all in Damian's mind was Anya. Did something happen? Why was she sad today?

He would lie if he said he wasn't concerned, most people reading this would probably know that by now. Just knowing that Anya being sad is a rare occasion already gets him worried.

Though, his pride would never ever let him ask her what happened. He would rather die than ask her.

Was it really true, though?

"Hey, I heard that the violent girl's dad left her and her mom!"

"Oh, how sad!"