→kaguya-sama: love is war! - iino x ishigami

kaguya-sama: love is war - iino x ishigami

→ made by kaito

for celebration, the student council decided to eat dinner together— why, you ask?

the schools around their city held a contest, only student council members of that school can join. they obviously did and because they had shinomiya and shirogane in their team, they won.

shirogane sighs, "i'm full." he says, covering his mouth. shinomiya lightly laughs and takes another bite of the dessert.

"well, we should go home now, it's pretty late already, president." ishigami suggests. the others agreed and packed their bags, including him.

fujiwara beams, "let's go home together!!"

after a while, fujiwara already reached her house and said goodbye to the others. shinomiya's house were also near too. it was already 8 pm and iino along with ishigami's house were pretty far away.

"well, this is my stop. take care, you two." shirogane waves his hand and enters his house. the two continued to walk, though it was silent since the two weren't really in good terms. iino yawned and stretched her arms, sounds of footsteps only filling the atmosphere.

ishigami didn't know what to say, he knew damn well iino hated his guts- which he never understood. he was just a simple teenager who is shit at studying and loves video games and manga. what's there to hate about?

but he thought that it was because iino was the opposite of him. iino was always studying, always energetic and quite strict about the rules. the two would never get along with each other.

as he was in his train of thoughts, raindrops started to pour, causing him to get back to his senses.

although, iino didn't look bothered. she grumbled and continued walking slightly faster than him.

though, he can see that she was trembling. she was already soaking wet and she was wearing the uniform, which was a dress with short sleeves. anyone in that outfit would be cold if it was raining.

ishigami stopped at his tracks, iino stopping to and look at him.

"what is it? we're going to be soaked if we dont hurry up." she sounded annoyed, ishigami almost flinching at her words. he opened his bag and took his jacket, giving it to her.

to say the least, she was stunned. she stayed still, before ishigami speaks up.

"take it." he quietly said. she hesitated but took it from his hand aggressively, putting it on.

the two continued walking until they reached ishigami's house. iino started to take off the jacket but ishigami stopped him  by putting his hand on her shoulder.

"keep it, iino. just give it to me at monday." iino couldn't comprehend how he said that in such a stoic face, her face heating up.

she looked away, "okay. good night,ishigami."

he couldn't help but smile, and think that she was adorable.

he entered his house and iino stood there, flustered.

she chuckles, "stop making me fall in love with you, idiot."