→ jujutsu kaisen! - gojo x utahime (manga spoilers)

jujutsu kaisen - gojo x utahime | stuck with you

manga spoiler warning!!

takes place when gojo was still a student with geto.

→ made by kaito

Gojo Satoru was hard to deal with.

No matter what everyone says, that is not an opinion, it was a fact.

Starting from Geto, to the principal, everyone agreed he was very much annoying. Although, no one hates him more than Utahime.

Does she really hate him, though?

"Utahime. Satoru. Exorcise the curse in _____" The principal, Yaga asked the two students in Jujutsu Tech.

Gojo grinned mischievously, while Utahime on the other hand, was shocked and annoyed.

"Hold on, Principal, why the two of us??" She asked, avoiding Gojo's evil gaze.

The white haired male smirked, "Because we are made for each ot-" Before he can even finish, Utahime slaps her hand right to his mouth, shutting him up. Utahime would be lying if she said she didn't expect his infinity to be turned off.

"It's simple, Utahime. Everyone in Jujutsu Tech is busy right now. And you two are the only one with no missions."

Utahime sighs. "Okay, but why can't we just let Gojo go to the mission all by himself?"

"Then that will mean that you won't have any missions. And that's unfair for everyone."

Gojo takes Utahime's hands off him. "Yeah! Utahime, are you that lazy?" He teases, Utahime was losing her cool.

"No. I just don't want to work with you." She answers, before starting to walk away. "Because I can prove that you're weak?" Gojo keeps the conversation, teleporting right in front of her.

"Shut up! Respect your elders!" She wanted to slap the annoying sorcerer right here and there, but she kept it for later and passed by him.

The two sooner arrived at the place, and they know damn well this mission was going to be hard.

It was a company building.

"Okay, so how do we do this?" Utahime asks Gojo. He smirks, "You're asking me questions now? I thought you didn't want to-"

"Shut up and let's get this done with." She turned her back to him and walked without any care in the world.

That was then Gojo grabbed her hand, causing her to turn around annoyed. "What?"

"If we want to go inside that company, then we need to act like relatives by someone working there, ya know?" It was a very much shocking moment that the Gojo Satoru actually uses his brain.

Utahime frowned, "Of course I knew that! I was just going to check out the place!" She lies, Gojo humming playfully as he walked away, leaving Utahime no choice but to follow him.

"Do I really have to wear this, Gojo?!" Utahime screamed at him. She was wearing a short floral dress with a white cardigan above it. Gojo on the other hand was wearing a beige sweater and black pants, with a pair of glasses and his hair messy.