→spy x family! - damian x anya

spy x family - damian x anya | unaware

→ made by kaito

Damian Desmond was known for his pride.

And you know what? He thought to himself, suck it up, losers.

Afterall, he was the second son of one of he most respected and richest family, there was no way he would feel guilty or even be friends with such commoners.

Or so he thought.

After the punching incident, all he can think about was her all day long. It was becoming bothering to him.

Her. Her. Anya. Anya Forger.

What was so different about her? She was just a girl no different from the others—

Wrong.

The second he walked onto the classroom, he saw that adorable face he'd been thinking about all weekend. He felt his face red but ignored her, his 'bodyguards' sticking their tongue at the peach-haired girl before following Damian.

'Tch. She's with that Blackbell again. Why are they eve-' his thought was cut off as those emerald eyes stared at him.

He blushed before looking away, 'Why was she looking at me?! What was her intentions?! Ugh, I ha-ha- I dislike her!'

Anya quickly look back to her desk, scared for her life as she heard Damian's thoughts. How was she going to help her father with his mission now?

Time slowly passed by and soon enough, it was already lunch. Becky grabbed her hand and happily walked through the hallways, the Blackbell chatting nonsense. Anya didn't pay attention to her as she try to find Damian with her telepath ability.

'If Sy-On boy dislayks me, then I'll make him layk me!' She smirked to herself and finally spotted Damian, sitting with his coward friends. (Nickname by Becky.)

The telepath quickly split hands with Becky and ran over to their table, looking at Damian right into his eye.

"W-What do you want, you punk?!" His friends started bickering her, but Damian stopped them before standing up in front of her.

His face was flushed, but even though, he scoffed. "What?"

Anya stood there dumbfounded, thinking of how she could make him like her with just one response.

Finally, she thought of something.

"Sy-on boy, I like you!"

Yeah. It was definitely something.

His eyes widens before his face almost turns red like a tomato.

"W-What?!"

Shock!

She panicked inside, trying to find something else to say, and finally, once again, she thought of something.

"Anya loves you!"

It was definitely something, right?

Don't blame her, she only heard this words in TV when her and Uncle Yuri was watching Bondman until a commercial pops up.

Once again, Damian blushed, hardly this time, before clenching his fists.

"S-Stop lying! I- I- I h-" He stopped his sentence. He didn't want to say he hated her.

Cause he didn't.

"Just- LEAVE ME ALONE!" He yelled through the cafeteria, escaping her once again just like when she apologized to him.

Although, Anya could still hear his thoughts.

And oh boy, it was much more different than what he said.