→ tokyo revengers - izana and kakucho

tokyo revengers - izana and kakucho | welcome home.

→ made by kaito

Izana was his only family left.

Surely, Izana would stay by his side, help him through tough times, be with him forever.

Izana was his last hope left.

And yet, universe decided to tear them apart, leave Kakucho behind, leave him all alone in the darkness.

It's pathetic.

That was his last thoughts as he try to stay alive as possible— He couldn't die before Takemichi figures something out to save everyone. He believed he could, he could, he could survive, he could help Takemichi by saving everyone even in the tiniest bit.

Growing up, Kakucho always thought of himself as a servant. Even when Izana was gone, he saw himself as a servant and nothing else.

Everyone could throw him away after using him, but he never cared. He can let people use him as long as they want,

Because it made him feel like he was important.

Just as he thought of surviving, his eyelids fluttered— seeing a figure— a very very familiar figure, someone he used to respect.

He could feel the pain in his chest— Sanzu's cut was too deep, there was no way he could survive and live a normal life after this, knowing well people would abandon him again and.. he had to find a place to stay... again.

He felt a fluttering, a soft hand cupping his right face, feeling his body relax at the touch. He still had the energy to open his eyes, and once he did, he felt tears well up on his eyes.

Izana smiled gently, locking his eyes with his friend.

"You've done well, Kakucho."

Kakucho felt a gentle, such soft feeling on his chest, and he couldn't help but smile, using his last drop of energy and held hands with Izana, feeling his soft touch once again, his tears streaming down his face, letting his wounded body connect with Izana's.

He was well aware that he was going to the afterlife with Izana, but oh god, he didn't expect himself to die like this. He was tired of living such life without Izana, and maybe it was time he come home with him.

As the two held their hands together tightly, he felt nothing but relief—

He was finally home.