→ hyouka! - chitanda x houtarou

hyouka - chitanda x houtarou | kiss

→ made by kaito

As his lips touch hers, she could feel an exploding feeling in her chest. He pulled her closer to his chest, lips still connected, and she couldn't do anything but kiss him back and hold his shoulders.

The kiss was passionate and sweet, as expected from Oreki Houtarou. He isn't the quite of guy who'd kisses would be heated, nor awkward.

Although, she wouldn't say she never thought of him kissing her in the dim moonlight. Chitanda Eru was a respected girl, and almost everyone in the school liked her. So why of all people, she liked Oreki-an attractive looking, smart and boring guy.

Yeah, he was totally not her type.

Totally.

She came back to her senses as she watched Oreki pull away from her, his face red as a tomato. She was blushing hard, too much that she couldn't look at him right in the eye. Oreki took his hand and sweeped a hair strand on her face to her ear, smiling so gently.

Wait, this isn't Houtarou.

Just as she was about to say something, she felt someone shrugging her shoulders.

"Chii-chan! Wake up!" Mayaka shaked the girl who was fast asleep. She quickly got up from her chair, causing the short-haired girl to gasp at shock.

"Chii-chan?" Mayaka asks her, worried. Chitanda felt her face hot, it was a dream.

A dream of Oreki kissing her.

Chitanda looked around, and just as she thought, Oreki was still here. Her purple eyes met with his green ones, she can still feel his lips on hers.

She shrugged the thought and looked away as fast as she can, packing her bag in the speed of light and sprinting towards the door.

"I-I'll see you tomorrow!" She startled, running away from the room as Satoshi and Mayaka looked at her with confusion.

Oreki sighed, "Maybe she's just tired." He said and continued reading his book.

Chitanda finally made it at home, her cheeks still flushed. How could she dream something so stupid?

She slaps her face gently to get the thought out of her mind, I am a daughter raised by a wealthy and respected family! I should act like it!

She took off her shoes and quickly went to her room, putting her bag down to the floor and sat on the bed. She was thinking about the dream, again.

She grumbled, letting her body fall to the bed. It was getting annoying.

It's not like she wanted to let Oreki kiss her in real life-

Okay, maybe she kinda would.

Kinda was an understatement. She wanted him to kiss her.

It was no doubt that Chitanda Eru, likes the infamous Oreki Houtarou.

The next day passed by, although she still didn't know how to face Oreki after the....dream she had.

It was annoying for her, she couldn't stand ignoring him all day, as she was a curious person, and only Oreki can answer her questions.

She also had one more reason why.

She liked him.

She entered the club room, hoping that Oreki wasn't there, but looks like luck wasn't on her side.

He was sitting there, reading a book like he always did. He seemed to heard the door open and looked at Chitanda, causing her to blush with such tiny gesture.

Though, as usual, he didn't say anything and continued reading. He was an energy-conserving guy, you know.

Chitanda sighs quietly and sits on the opposite side of his chair, completely avoiding his gaze. Oreki didn't mind and thought that he was lucky today since she wasn't energetic as it she usually was.

However, Chitanda couldn't stand it. She couldn't bare seeing him in front of her reading like she wasn't there, like she never even existed.

She hated this.

Knowing Oreki, he would never, ever speak first unless she starts the conversation. If he does, then it might be important. Although at this situation, she thinks that Oreki doesn't know Chitanda is ignoring her.

Thousands of questions filled her mind. What would happen if I tell him about the dream? What would happen if she never spoke to him again? What would happen if she glared at him?

I'm curious!

"What?" She heard Oreki's tired voice. Don't tell me,

She said that aloud?!

"Hm? Nothing, O-Oreki-san!" She stuttered, almost wanting to just dissapear from thin air. He didn't mind and continued reading, causing the girl to be dissapointed.

The silence at the room was too loud, and so, Oreki tried to break the ice.

"So..." Oreki started, Chitanda looking up to him faster than Mayaka can confess to Satoshi.

"-What were you dreaming about yesterday...when you were sleeping?" He asked, Chitanda almost falling of her chair. She expected every question other than that.

"Huh?" Was all she can mutter.

Oreki sweatdropped. "Well- It's just- You look bothered when you woke up."

'It was that obvious?!' She panicked. "I-its nothing, Oreki-san! I-I just- had a dream- I mean- a nightmare! Yes, a nightmare!"

Oreki raised his eyebrow. Why was she panicking so bad? Was the nightmare that bad?

"Oh- I see..." He decided to reply with that, not wanting to pressure the girl anymore. Silence dropped again, before she stood up and packed her bags, clearly indicating she was leaving.

Oreki looked at her, almost shocked she was leaving that early. She started to walk away but Oreki couldn't help but to call her.

"Chitanda!"

Her cheeks heat up, before turning around, looking at those emerald eyes. "Yes, Oreki-san?"

Houtarou panicked. Yes, why did he even call her? He wondered. He tried to find a solution to end the conversation in a good way, so he walked towards her,

Leaned forward, and took his hand, pushing all the hair strands in her face right to her ear.

Her face felt hot, it was just like her dream- minus the kiss, of course. She looked down, embarrassed as she gripped on her bag straps tighter.

"I- Have a good night, Chitanda. See you tomorrow."