chapter two

the two walked upstairs silently and started the tour, they didn't say much to each other as they went around the floor

the two walked upstairs silently and started the tour, they didn't say much to each other as they went around the floor. the only words spoken were the names of the room and techno sort of explaining the rules.

the rules were basically 'don't go into peoples rooms without permission'. they were pretty simple and wilbur understood them instantly, he didn't respond to techno though. instead, he nodded in understanding each time.

"that's about it really" he shrugs "there's downstairs but that's not very hard to find your way around, it's just a living room, dining room and a kitchen" the pinkette continued "then of course here's your room, you can just stay in here or chill downstairs if you want"

wilbur cleared his throat before talking "i'll- i'll stay in here, thanks" the older nodded and left the room, closing the door behind him rather forcefully. the sound of the door practically slamming made him jump but he quickly took a deep breath and walked towards the window.

the window opened and luckily it was enough for a person to squeeze through, the only problem is that if he wanted to get out he would have to figure out the easiest way considering there was no roof he couldn't jump onto and make his way down from.

after a few moment of working out his getaway he spotted the tree that was just to the left of the window, a branch that he reckoned to be thick enough was close enough for him to climb on.

this was his escape route, he wasn't going to runaway but if things did go south or he wanted to go for a stroll at night this is how we was going to get out.

he decided to do it after they had eaten food that he could smell cooking downstairs, the smell alone made his stomach churn. he had no clue how he was going to get out of this but hopefully he could build up the courage to actually string a sentence together in front of the family.

phil had eventually finished cooking the food for the boys and had called them down, wilbur was the second to come down with techno coming down not too long after him and tommy sat down already