chapter four

tommy gave sort of a 'what is this weirdo doing?' look at techno who quickly shook his head and turned to the timid brunette standing there "you can come sit down, either next to me or on that couch on your own"

wilbur opted for sitting on his own on the other couch, he didn't know what they were watching on the tv but his eyes stayed glued to the screen.

"so wilbur" the younger blonde began to talk which made both of the teens look over to him, techno worried about what he may say and wilbur dreading the conversation about to happen "how long you here for?"

"i dunno, hopefully not long though" the brunette shrugged as he pulled his vape out from his pocket, he honestly didn't care if he got caught at that point. the worst that could happen was he got kicked out which phil already said wasn't going to happen but he doubted that.

techno sighed as he watched the boy puff out smoke "dude can you not? my twelve year old brother is literally sitting right in front of you and my dads in the house" he lectures the boy "i know you don't give a fuck but i don't want that shit near me or my brother"

"calm down, i'll put it away now if it makes you happy" wilbur chuckled as he placed it back into his pocket, the last thing he wanted was an altercation with techno. he was pretty intimidating without saying much.

"that smells nice" tommy smiled as he looked over at wilbur intrigued "what flavour is it?"

"it's uh blueberry" the brunette replied as his eyes connected with techno for a split second before looking away "don't do this shit though, you get a nasty cough with blood coming up and it wastes your money so overall not a good idea"

tommy grimaced as he said that "yuck, why do you still do it then? sounds disgusting coughing up blood all the time" he asks which wilbur quickly replied with a shrug.

"don't even think of smoking tommy, you'll end up like him otherwise" techno tells his younger brother as he points over to wilbur whose face quickly turned sour "what's that supposed to mean?"

"you know what i mean" techno responded harshly "i don't know why you're acting surprised, we all know you snook out and got high last night, you scared the shit out of tommy"

"well i didn't fucking mean to did i?" wilbur raised his voice making tommy cover his ears and techno become rather protective of the younger "do you wanna calm down? there's no need to shout at me"

"fuck this" the boy muttered as he stood up and left the room, he slipped some spare shoes on that phil had given to him and left the house in a hurry.