chapter seven

the boys finally got home and phil had a look on his face that techno knew all too well

"can i talk to you techno?" the blonde asks and techno nods before walking towards the kitchen "yeah, let me just go put the food in here"

phil just nods and the two teens walk into the kitchen where techno pulls out the pack of cigarettes "put these in your pocket please, he somehow knows, i'll get in shit if he finds out"

wilbur nods while taking the small cardboard box out of technos hand and pocketing them "can you go get tommy and his friend tubbo as well? they should be in tommys room"

the brunette nods once again and makes his way upstairs swiftly to tommys room, he knew it was tommys room because he could hear giggling on the other side of the door.

his knuckles collided with the oak wood and the laughing quietened down being replaced by tommys voice shouting out "what do you want?"

wilbur doesn't know what to say and takes it as permission to come in, he opens the door and stands there for a moment observing the boys room.

he noticed the room was full of posters, drawings and books all around from a quick glance, a lot of the posters and drawings seemed to be about meerkats. he guessed the books were going to be about them as well.

there was also some sort of fabric hanging from the ceiling that looked to be a swing, he wasn't sure what it was but it did look like a lot of fun!

it made him smile slightly knowing that tommy got the childhood wilbur never received, he was jealous the boy yet wanted to be him. he was going to live a life a lot better than the brunettes, that's for sure.

he cleared his throat "uhm, foods downstairs" he told the younger two who were staring back at him blankly "techno said to come down and get it"

"okay" tommy responds and goes back to what he was doing. wilbur furrowed his eyebrows confused, why were they not coming for food after he'd so clearly asked them to?

"so are you coming downstairs?" he asks and tommys face instantly scrunched up "yeah we will in a minute, can you go now?" the blonde said rather bluntly.

well that ruined his mood.

'what a cunt' wilbur thought although he didn't say anything, he didn't think getting into arguments with twelve year old was a good idea.