chapter three

wilbur and schlatt eventually wrapped their conversation up and were making their way back to phils house with bloodshot eyes, schlatt showed him the way and waited for wilbur to climb into the window safely but seeing as they were both very high ...

wilbur and schlatt eventually wrapped their conversation up and were making their way back to phils house with bloodshot eyes, schlatt showed him the way and waited for wilbur to climb into the window safely but seeing as they were both very high it took quite a while.

as wilbur got into the room he flopped down onto the floor with a thud and a laugh, he didn't even notice how loud he was being until he heard a knock on his door but he didn't even care then.

he was just on the floor staring at everything around the room which he for some reason found hilarious, his eyes were red and his clothes had the distinct smell of marujana which phil could smell on his clothes as soon as he entered the room.

"oh god" he said as he opened the other window wider before walking back over to the teenager on the floor, in his own world "let's get you to bed" phil tells the boy as he attempts to lift him which took a moment but eventually he was up.

he took wilburs jacket off of him as well as his shoes before helping him get into bed "i'll talk to you in the morning, try get some sleep and i'll be back with a glass of water" the blonde told him before walking out of the room.

as he made his way to the top of the stairs he heard a door opening behind him "dad?" he heard the voice of his youngest, tommy. he turned around and spotted him in the doorway of his own bedroom.

"what's wrong tommy? can you not sleep?" he asked as the boy walked over to him and shook his head. he gave the boy a sympathetic smile before they walked down the stairs quietly to the kitchen "would you like a drink?"

"no" he shook his head "what was that noise a few minutes ago? it woke me up" he told his father as he rubbed his eyes trying to wake himself up a bit as he knew he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep for a while now, this happened often and phil knew this.

"wilburs not feeling very well" phil lies, he'd rather not tell tommy that his new foster brother was high as a kite up stairs "oh, is he okay?"

the blonde man walks over to the sink and fills up a glass of water for wilbur as he nods "yeah he'll be fine, he's probably just nervous because it's a new house with a new environment"

"that makes sense" tommy replied as he followed his father who was making his way upstairs and to wilburs room "can i go in your room?" he asked slightly embarrassed but of course, he received a nod from phil who didn't mind at all.

"yeah, you can go in there now and i'll be there in a few moments" he tells the boy before they part ways, going different directions.