chapter six

they eventually identified wilbur yet he still didn't talk to them, he only got an hour in isolation for the last lesson which wasn't so bad

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

they eventually identified wilbur yet he still didn't talk to them, he only got an hour in isolation for the last lesson which wasn't so bad. he just hoped they didn't phone phil.

the bell eventually rung after a long hour of sitting and staring at the black boards that separated him from other students, he quickly stood up and grabbed his bag from the corner of the room before leaving the room.

as he strolled into the corridor he felt a presence walking along side him.

it was tommy and he soon tried to engage in some sort of conversation with wilbur that ended up being more of less on sided "why were you in there? what did you do?" he questioned the taller.

wilbur shrugged in response as he continued to walk with the boy "how do you not know? is it just one of them dumb reasons they put you in there? like you do something so small yet they blow it out of proportion so much"

the older nodded in response with a small smile, it's not like he did nothing. he left his class and was smoking in the toilets but tommy didn't need to know that, neither did the teachers.

speaking of teachers, as they walked out of the building wilbur spotted his head of year that he spoke to earlier. he couldn't remember his name but he shouted out to wilbur to talk to him, he knew this was going to be great.

tommy spots techno and quickly rushes over to them "where's wilbur?" the pinkette asks and the blonde simply points over to his direction "he was in isolation, i don't know why"

"oh right, he better hurry up" he complained and tommy nodded "i know, he's a little weird as well, don't you think?"

"dad told you about this tommy, you can't be rude and call people weird because they're different to you" techno lectures the younger who avoided eye contact and stared at his shoes.

when arriving home wilbur was in an even worse mood than before, mr

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

when arriving home wilbur was in an even worse mood than before, mr. evans gave him stern talking to about leaving lessons. he was acting as if wilbur had done the worst thing imaginable, like he had just set fire to the school and killed everyone inside.