Shopping's a problem.. (pt.2)

Hello!
----------------------------------
Tw's- mention of abuse, panic attack, major burns/scratches, crying, and really bad grammar-
------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV
-------------------------------
A few minutes had past Techno could hear quick footsteps. He was still holding onto Ranboo in attempt to help calm their panic. "Techno! Ranboo!" It was Phil! "Over here Mr. Minecraft!" One of the kids said. Techno then saw Phil and the same group of kids. "Thank XD you're here Phil!" He sighed in relief "What happened Mate?" "I don't know the whole story..but from what I saw was some old lady was beating up Ranboo. She must have said something that sent them into a panicked state.." Phil took Ranboo out of Techno's grasp and held the the Ender closely to his chest. Phil has had experience with panic attacks. He would always bring Techno up to his chest to hear his heart beating. It always helped the boy whenever he was under intense stress and panic.

This was a different situation though. Phil prayed to DreamXD that this would help them. "Hey mate, can you hear me..?" Phil asked in a calming voice. Ranboo only nodded. "Good, that's very good, I'm a need you to follow my breathing, okay?" Ranboo nodded again. They both did breathing exercises until their breathing became even and slowed.
Now you could only hear sniffs from the teenager. Phil pulled Ranboo into a tight fatherly hug. "Do you wanna go home now, Mate?" Phil asked rubbing circles on the teens back gently. Ranboo nodded quickly.

"Techno, can you take them back home? I need to get the full story of what happened. Leave the stuff you have here and I'll pay." Techno nodded and reached out a hand for Ranboo to take.

Ranboo took his hand with hesitation and shakiness. Techno pulled them off the ground helping them stay steady. Once Ranboo almost fell down, Techno put them of his back and walked away.

"Will he be okay Mr. Minecraft..?" One of the kids asked. "They should be fine kiddo" Phil smiled and ruffled the kids hair. The kid laughed and smiled, walking back to their parents. "Does anyone know the full story of what happened?" An employee from the store walked up to him. "I don't, but we do have security footage. Plus I think that would be better then explaining." Phil nodded and followed the employee to one of the break rooms.

Philza POV
-------------------------------
I sat in one of the chairs next to the employee and watched as he looked through documents of footages. "Aha! Found it!" They said, they then clicked on it. There I saw, Ranboo just minding their own business looking at tuxedos and his tail swayinghappily, I smiled that they were happy. I then noticed a girl, she walked up to him and said to take off the 'costume'.

Ranboo then declined saying that it wasn't a costume. She got angry. She pulled on their ears, then their horns. U gasped lightly at the sight that I was seeing. Everyone knows, to never ever pull on an endermans horns..

I saw that she slammed them down to the ground, stomping on their tail hardly. Me and the employee gasped. That must have been painful. My eyes teared up a bit by seeing my 'Son' getting beat like this.

Then she said something..
Something that probably didn't bring up good memories for them..

I could tell at that moment, that was what sent them intia panicked state. I saw steam coming from their eyes, I could tell they were crying.

They tried their best to call out for Techno, but it only turned into enderman cry outs and screechs. She kept on shouting at them to shut up, but I know they couldn't stop the enderman screams.

She then started to punch their stomach and back roughly. I felt tears down streaming down my face. The employee then stopped the footage and handed me a box of tissues. I gladly took them and dried off my face.

"You don't have to worry about her anymore. The blood God took good care of her, trust me." They said, I smiled and stood up, "Thank you so much uhh.." I looked down at their name tag. "Slimecicle. Thank you Slimecicle" They both smiled at each other "OH! by the way, you can have everything free for today because of what happened." "Really? Are you sure mate?" Phil asked "Yeah of course" "I- thank you so much" Phil smiled brightley. "It's not a problem, tell the kiddo that I said I hope they feel better" He said smiling and walked out if the room.

A few minutes later
----------------------------------------
Author POV
----------------------------------
Techno was walking back home with Ranboo still on his back. Techno had put an extra Snowchester cape on the kids back in hopes to keep them warm.

They soon got home, Techno put Ranboo on the couch, covering them up with multiple blankets and pillows behind their back. They winced in pain when they layer on their back.

"Ranboo, can I see you see your stomach and back?" Ranboo only nodded squeezing their eyes tightly. Techno slowly and carefully lifted up the front of Ranboo's jacket.

Techno gasped as he saw multiple bruises and deep scratches on his stomach. He then went to grab the first aid kit.
Techno came back with a red and white box that had a plus on it. He went over and started to treat the bruises, then he moved over to treat the cuts.
Ranboo let out an enderman screech in pain. "I know, I know kid, it'll be over soon" Techno said to calm the enderman a bit. Techno continued to heal the injury. "Okay, Ranboo. I'm a need you to stand up for a bit, I need to see how bad your back is. Can you do that for me?" Techno asked. They nodded and lifted themselves up gently. They managed to stand up and held onto a wall for extra support. Techno then looked at their back, it wasn't as bad as as their stomach. He put a few droplets of disinfectant liquid.

A few hours later
-------------------------------
Techno POV
Me, Ranboo, and Phil were all sat on the couch. Ranboo was covered in my red coat and their head was rested on Philza's shoulder. Phil had told the whole story of what happened. Hopefully she learned her lesson. "Now that's what I call a Karen" Ranboo chuckled at the name. I smiled, I was glad that they were okay.

"Shoppings a problem.."
------------------------------------------------------------
Heyo!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Love you all!
-

Word count: 1110
-Published: 6/2/22
-updated ?/??/??
-Ace <3